Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maciej Sulęcki will outbox danny jacobs this weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm willing to bet Jacobs stops him by the 5th. Sulecki winning would be in the running for upset of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
      The size advantage is in weight. Danny is a huge MW and Sulecki is skinny as hell. He'd need a few fights to acclimatise back into 160, and even then he'd probably be outweighed.
      What are you talking about?
      Sulecki might not have a bodybuilder-type body but he isnt skinny.
      Him and Jocobs have same boy type. Tall but have narrow shoulders.

But Jacobs looks like he has the reach advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
        Danny has great boxing skills, speed, power and a big size advantage.

Forgive me if I don't see it.
        You do know that Sulecki is bigger than DJ right? The dude fought at 168 one time and was a career MW only to drop at 154 in his last 3 fights.....he's 6'1 also compared to DJ's 6'0

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          You do know that Sulecki is bigger than DJ right? The dude fought at 168 one time and was a career MW only to drop at 154 in his last 3 fights.....he's 6'1 also compared to DJ's 6'0
          He's not bigger than Jacobs, he's an inch taller and has less muscle mass.

He spent the entirety of last year maintaining 154, his body has undoubtedly lost muscle to stay in that division for the year.

Are people forgetting how heavy Jacobs came in against Golovkin? He is a huge guy for a MW.

Comment

Doubt this, but maybe his height and reach will give Jacobs some problems?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              This fight is so bad I have only just heard of it.
              He is working with Eddie Hearn afterall lol, Eddie likes pulling these 17-0 guys out of his ass who haven't fought a single live body.

Comment

Jacobs also gtot dropped by Sergio Mora remember. I could see an upset. Not likely but could happen, Jacobs is not invincible like some seem to think on these sites.

Comment

Bro science boxing tip- If the guy's first name is iffy to pronounce, he's probably gonna lose.

Comment

You guys are crayyy.. Jacobs is going to smash sulecki! Danny is level and levels above this guy! Geez sometimes i really wonder how well some of you actually know boxing.. smh.

Comment

Hey--I actually watch the sport. I've seen the pole fight several times and I knew he would be game.

Comment

Working...
                      X