No announcement yet.

Is Paulie Malignaggi A SNAKE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Paulie Malignaggi A SNAKE?

It's well known that Mayweather has had people he knows infiltrate his opponent's camps before in the past so that he can learn as much about them as possible leading up to the fight. So given that Malignaggi has both slurped Floyd's dong AND made negative remarks about Conor in the past, do you think it's possible he (or someone else) might be a spy for the Mayweather clan?

I'd be keeping a close eye if I were Conor and his team.

A spy? You're not supposed to know his name. That's the whole point of being.....a spy.

So if Floyd has sent a spy it definitely isn't malignaggi.

Comment

I don't know about a snake but he's in the running with HBO's resident boxing expert Max Kellerman for worst boxing commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        A spy? You're not supposed to know his name. That's the whole point of being.....a spy.

So if Floyd has sent a spy it definitely isn't malignaggi.
        LMAO... Trump be like, "I don't know any Russians and they don't know me! You're fired, fake news!"

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
          It's well known that Mayweather has had people he knows infiltrate his opponent's camps before in the past so that he can learn as much about them as possible leading up to the fight. So given that Malignaggi has both slurped Floyd's dong AND made negative remarks about Conor in the past, do you think it's possible he (or someone else) might be a spy for the Mayweather clan?

I'd be keeping a close eye if I were Conor and his team.
          Paulie covers his whole face with his eyelid scar tissue, looks like scarecrow from
          The Dark Knight. Conor still gets out boxed by Paulie with limited visibility. In the end Conor yells out, "who da fooook is this guy!? I run boxing!"

Comment

lol, why would floyd need a spy for this fight?

Comment

With how meta game Conor's team is I wouldn't be surprised if they are bringing in Paulie in hopes he will spy & then send him away with bad info that they think will help them in the fight.

Floyd KO in the mid rounds, or by 12-0 decision if he's feeling the effects of 40, either way, but can't hate on a mfer for trying.

Comment

Conor called Paulie not the other way around.

Comment

why the f**k would Floyd Mayweather, the greatest fighter of the generation and probably the most prolific defensive fighter in the history of the sport, need a spy for a novice 0-0 "boxer"

Comment

paulie has always been on floyds nuts so i wouldn't be suprised if hes telling floyd things about their sparring

Comment

Working...
                    X