Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says he doesn't need change.

Waited for his change.

Comment

broner is going to end up broke for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        Dude's got 8 kids, I don't think his fate is avoidable.
        Having 8 kids was avoidable.

But even still, his career earnings are probably close to $8m. Take away all the usual deductions plus tax and he must have banked at least $2-3m. Depending on how long he fights it's not impossible that he banks similar figure over the next 6-7 years. If you're not ******ed that's enough money to set yourself up for the future. Some safe investments is all it takes and when you have that kind of money all at once the opportunities are there.

It's not easy when you've dug that sort of a hole for yourself but it's very doable. But when you look at Broner you know there's literally no hope for him.

Comment

Go give it to an homeless guy instead of throwing it on the floor you ****.

Comment

all those kids he has he could give it to them atleast

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              It ain't like he's even a top fighter with a glittering career ahead of him.

He's just an average contender these days.

He'll end up Broke, it's not even like he's had big paydays.
              Exactly this. Anybody could act like this and make themselves look rich. I am not rich by any stretch of the word but if I really wanted I could throw money on the floor in a line at a store or out of a window and act like I don't care...Hell we could all withdraw some notes and flush them down the toilet even. Yes he has a lot more money than us, the point is that it really isn't hard to create that type of 'money isn't an issue' image by acting like this because it is something most people could do.

Ironic thing is, in trying to create a rich image his efforts to look it are cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                Homie made it rain in Wal-Mart.
                doin' big things

Comment

Warren Buffet is worth over 40 billion dollars, yet he still has a coin bank at home and collects change from his purchases and still uses coupons.

Comment

Lol funny though.
                    The guy is acting, don't get caught.

Comment

Lmao! His laugh was too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X