Name a more exciting boxer at 39 than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lol Yeah, it just means one thing..

Half of the world saw Pacquiao win, and half of the world saw Floyd win, meaning all know nothing was concluded in the first fight. That's why there is unfinished business. Rematch is inevitable, but we all know Floyd will rather quack, which shows who really got game.

No way no how half of the world thought pac won. The only people i heard that think manny won just really realllllyy hate floyd or really really like manny. Everyone that didnt have a dog in the fight thought floyd won easily and decisively. It was boring for sure imo because it didnt even look like a contest tbh. Don't say that manny was injured either. He just had to come up with an excuse for letting down his country in his head and losing so badly.

Floyd cruised so easily to a win in the first fight that i highly doubt he is anywhere near scared. Im sure he just knows he cant strike gold with a rematch. Since not many people want to see that fight again. Plus he has like the top 5 highest ppv numbers. I really dont see what he has to prove at all. Im no floyd fan aswell so cant say im a i guess a *****.
    Edit: i said flo mo for the censored word.didnt know it was censor worthy
    Last edited by Whtdidyousay?; 07-19-2018, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whtdidyousay? View Post
      No way no how half of the world thought pac won. The only people i heard that think manny won just really realllllyy hate floyd or really really like manny. Everyone that didnt have a dog in the fight thought floyd won easily and decisively. It was boring for sure imo because it didnt even look like a contest tbh. Don't say that manny was injured either. He just had to come up with an excuse for letting down his country in his head and losing so badly.

Floyd cruised so easily to a win in the first fight that i highly doubt he is anywhere near scared. Im sure he just knows he cant strike gold with a rematch. Since not many people want to see that fight again. Plus he has like the top 5 highest ppv numbers. I really dont see what he has to prove at all. Im no floyd fan aswell so cant say im a i guess a *****.
      Here, enjoy.

SPAIN

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

https://youtu.be/l1Kij5gLwZY

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight.

ENGLAND PRESS

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

fabian riquetti
      The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
      The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
      how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
      only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-19-2018, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        so ya'll are just going to ignore my post? the guy with the most ko's in boxing history?

Good one larry

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Sorry but none of those names that you mentioned makes me think of "excitement" when I think of them. As much as I liked Marquez and he has been in a couple of good fights, he needed a guy who was willing to come at him or else it would be a snooze fest. Marquez prefers to counter you ....

and remember, the question was at 39 years of age.

Floyd? Go look at the Baldomir fight? People were booing and leaving ..... Floyd's "action" fights was caused by his opponents trying to create "action" NOT because of Floyd!!!

Manny instead is a guy who thinks offense but has underestimated defensive skills too.

I meant examples of 39 yrs old of these era to compare him to. Didn’t say they’re anywhere close to being as exciting

Comment

Archie Moore?????

Ooooh. Goodlink.

Comment

so ya'll are just going to ignore my post? the guy with the most ko's in boxing history?

go back to bed granddad

Comment

Archie Moore?????

I like Pac, but I stand with the Old Mongoose.

Comment

Slurp, slurp.

Comment

So Pac had his first KO since 2009 and suddenly he's the most exciting fighter in history....?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                      Luis Ortiz
                      He said 39, not 49.

Comment

Working...
                      X