Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Crawford TKO Horn the most satisfying victory from a boxing fans perspective.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

groves eubank is up there for me.

Comment

Dodgy stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
        groves eubank is up there for me.
        Oh yeah, that was a good one as well. Groves made Eubank look like a straight up amateur

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Oh yeah, that was a good one as well. Groves made Eubank look like a straight up amateur
          yeah couldnt/cant stand eubank (and i usually get behind the brit fighters) plus i had my casual fan friends all telling me i was stupid for picking groves so it was extra sweet when he schooled him.

Comment

Maidana emasculating Broner and it isn't even close.

Look at the Broner be like thread. Fans from all different factions had fun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Maidana emasculating Broner and it isn't even close.

Look at the Broner be like thread. Fans from all different factions had fun with it.
              I highly doubt Mayweather fans joined in on the fun.

Comment

I enjoyed it but wish the ref would have let Crawford stop Horn outright.

Comment

It was a good win but not really what I consider a satisfying win. For me, if you rewatch Jesus Rojas vs Claudio Marrera, that fight checks just about all the boxes of a satisfying win.

c 0 c k y fighter technically superior to the underdog? CHECK. c 0 c k y fighter talks a lot of trash and showboats throughout the fight? CHECK. Underdog KO's the c 0 c k y fighter? CHECK. Underdog wins? CHECK.

Those are probably my benchmark in the most satisfying win you can watch in boxing, lol.

Comment

Horn isn’t good enough for fans to hate him. Broner isn’t prime Sweet Pea but he has enough talent to keep folks interested.

Comment

No more satisfying than taking out the garbage. The result was expected by most people since Horn is basically trash, and Crawford is an elite fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X