No announcement yet.

Joshua ~vs~ Pedvetkin To Be Confirmed by Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    Can you show me a point in the Martin fight.
    Breazeale fight
    Molina fight
    Klitschko fight
    Takam fight
    Parker fight

Where a lead left found its way in. .
    Actually il take any punch other than the Klitschko right tbh..

It's fairly obvious that the Whyte fight was a scrap..nothing more nothing less.. no technical ability there. You literally just watched him face a come forward power puncher who loves the left..and dominate him with a jab and distance control in Joseph Parker, yet you tab the guy who got saved against David price for the win... Top. ****ing. Keks.
    So because whyte had him hurt let's just chalk it up as a scrap with no technique involved whatsoever,sure. Every time my favorite fighter gets caught I'll just tell myself they forgot to box and decided to scrap.lol

Joshua has terrible head movement and it hasn't gotten even the slightest bit better since that fight.

Every guy you named outside of wlad is far inferior to povetkin so idk why you think that helps your argument.Honestly Parker is the second best guy you named and Andy Ruiz pretty much had him beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      So because whyte had him hurt let's just chalk it up as a scrap with no technique involved whatsoever,sure. Every time my favorite fighter gets caught I'll just tell myself they forgot to box and decided to scrap.lol

Joshua has terrible head movement and it hasn't gotten even the slightest bit better since that fight.

Every guy you named outside of wlad is far inferior to povetkin so idk why you think that helps your argument.Honestly Parker is the second best guy you named and Andy Ruiz pretty much had him beat.
      So what you're saying is... That Anthony Joshua has not fought in any fight since dillian Whyte..To a higher technical level ??

Lol now you're just going along to suit your own agenda talking bollocks... if you can't see that fight was just two honking black blokes who disliked eachother swingin bombs in comparison to his behaviour in the fights after then you're kidding yourself or being deliberately ignorant to suit your dislike of the man.

I beg you watch the Parker fight and tell me AJ never moved his head because I genuinely don't think you've seen it if that's your statement. If you did you probably saw you lack of the same from Sasha aswell in the fight beforehand ??

Lol what's povetkin done by the way? Got beaten by wlad where he was...... Comprehensively outjabbed and kept at distance and knocked down by stiff rights? Sounds familiar..

The same povetkin that's going to land the same left as Whyte yet has a much smaller reach and is comprehensively shorter. K then.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        The last part no way Wilder should stay away because him doing that makes him seem smaller, Wilder should just do his own thing and his name will get called the same time regardless.

Was obvious this was going to happen though, decent fight so cant be mad and Wilder gets a free hand to do whatever since there are nothing but scraps out there for him.
        As opposed to fighting in bingo halls in america like he usually does?

Comment

The ring bell is what had an outcome on that fight.. povetkin had no idea where he was and got saved by time.

If you think Joshua can't manage to land that power quicker and more precisely and consistently than David ****ing price then I can't help you.
          You exaggerate more than a little I think. Povetkin took a shot but he looked ready to go from what I saw.

about 9:48 in..
          http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6h5m5d

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            You exaggerate more than a little I think. Povetkin took a shot but he looked ready to go from what I saw.

about 9:48 in..
            http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6h5m5d
            He couldn't walk in a straight line back to his corner...a fighter putting his arms out making it look like he's ok whilst taking a count is nothing new... Ready to go?? The bell literally went as the reference ended the count lol. He was still buzzed starting the next round.

No exaggeration.. the RBR thread for the evening is easy to find.. the overwhelming consensus by those of us watching and posting on here was that if that fight had another thirty seconds left of that round and if put under follow-up pressure then povetkin was getting stopped or the red would do it for him.

Now put that scenario into a fight against AJ instead of the lumbering..gun-shy and mentally fragile David price and tell me AJ wouldn't finish that fight lol.

Comment

This will be the real life version of Rocky IV. 80,000 people in the national stadium in Moscow right after the WC, the crowd slowly starting to cheer for Joshua before exploding when AJ sends Povetkin's head into the stands. Joshua makes the "If I can change" speech and Putin gives a standing ovation from his booth as God Save the Queen blares from the speakers. The next day Eddie Hearn raises the Union Jack over the Kremlin.
              Last edited by BigZ44; 04-20-2018, 09:42 PM.

Comment

He couldn't walk in a straight line back to his corner...a fighter putting his arms out making it look like he's ok whilst taking a count is nothing new... Ready to go?? The bell literally went as the reference ended the count lol. He was still buzzed starting the next round.

No exaggeration.. the RBR thread for the evening is easy to find.. the overwhelming consensus by those of us watching and posting on here was that if that fight had another thirty seconds left of that round and if put under follow-up pressure then povetkin was getting stopped or the red would do it for him.

Now put that scenario into a fight against AJ instead of the lumbering..gun-shy and mentally fragile David price and tell me AJ wouldn't finish that fight lol.
                If that's what you saw then that's what you saw but Povetkin came out strong and aggressive in the 4th did not look buzzed at all to me.

Anyway, Yeah sure if Joshua catches Povetkin, good chance he could finish him. On the other hand, if Joshua fails to end it and flails away at him as he did at the end against Wlad, Povetkin might well end Joshua.

Comment

So what you're saying is... That Anthony Joshua has not fought in any fight since dillian Whyte..To a higher technical level ??

Lol now you're just going along to suit your own agenda talking bollocks... if you can't see that fight was just two honking black blokes who disliked eachother swingin bombs in comparison to his behaviour in the fights after then you're kidding yourself or being deliberately ignorant to suit your dislike of the man.

I beg you watch the Parker fight and tell me AJ never moved his head because I genuinely don't think you've seen it if that's your statement. If you did you probably saw you lack of the same from Sasha aswell in the fight beforehand ??

Lol what's povetkin done by the way? Got beaten by wlad where he was...... Comprehensively outjabbed and kept at distance and knocked down by stiff rights? Sounds familiar..

The same povetkin that's going to land the same left as Whyte yet has a much smaller reach and is comprehensively shorter. K then.
                  So your just saying it was just two guys throwing bombs, no technique, no intelligence. How can that exactly be proven? How does that even justify him getting hurt by dillian whyte who lost to chisora? You talk about me and my agenda but you do the same thing.

The Parker fight was absolutely horrible and in no way a barometer. Like i said Parker isn't very good.

The wlad fight? When the ref let him clinch 100+ times and pretty much do what he wanted regardless of the rules. If Hearn buys off a ref then I might be concerned.

Now you're trying to act like getting caught by whyte isn't the same to povetkin because he's taller? Lol ok then

Comment

That is great news. He is a good opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                      As opposed to fighting in bingo halls in america like he usually does?
                      So England's biggest comerical bank pays to put it's name on a bingo hall in America?

Not a good look for England imo

Comment

Working...
                      X