Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparked has a picture of Harry Maguire in his wallett.

Sparked called his dog Maguire.

Sparked calls his penis Harry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Sparked has a picture of Harry Maguire in his wallett.

Sparked called his dog Maguire.

Sparked calls his penis Harry.
      I have learnt any young english player Sparked likes turns out to be all hype like the boy Josh Mcrecan

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        I have learnt any young english player Sparked likes turns out to be all hype like the boy Josh Mcrecan
        Don't mention that lad around me.

He's like a disappointing son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Don't mention that lad around me.

He's like a disappointing son.
          I said Miyachi was going to be world class.

Comment

• Today made me hate Ozil even more. The guy was outstanding. He was pressing, non-stop running, putting challenges in, out-muscling players. The Tottenham defence just couldn't deal with him.

It's a shame the **** can't be bothered most of the time. Today showed what he can do when he's in the mood.

He'll play **** again next week. Casually jogging around the pitch, shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head. That's what the most annoying thing is, there's a great player in there. He just doesn't have the mentality.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
              Today made me hate Ozil even more. The guy was outstanding. He was pressing, non-stop running, putting challenges in, out-muscling players. The Tottenham defence just couldn't deal with him.

It's a shame the **** can't be bothered most of the time. Today showed what he can do when he's in the mood.

He'll play **** again next week. Casually jogging around the pitch, shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head. That's what the most annoying thing is, there's a great player in there. He just doesn't have the mentality.
              Bruv, that's your entire squad. All of them trot around like that, throwing their hands on their head and becoming discouraged after a nicked pass or missing by an inch or hitting the bar. Then trotting as a counter attack is mounted.

This is just one of the rare games where Arsenal as a whole decided to show up as if it's a final or something.

Comment

Today made me hate Ozil even more. The guy was outstanding. He was pressing, non-stop running, putting challenges in, out-muscling players. The Tottenham defence just couldn't deal with him.

The moment he outmuscled Vertonghan, lol.

For me Alexis Sanchez is still your most annoying player. I wouldn't take that guy at Chelsea if he was free.

His body language is awful from the first whistle until it starts going right - that moment when Ramsey didn't see his run he literally stamped his feet was so annoying. If he was in a top Arsenal team someone would have chinned him by now.

This Arsenal team is perfect for him. I can see why Messi bullied him now. He's not someone anyone would like to work with. Ramsey couldn't see that pass because he isn't good enough to see that pass. Don't undermine his confidence even more.

In other news, I have no idea why Conte has taken this long to stick with 3-5-2. If he did we'd be closer to City. Those 6 weeks with Cesc in a two when he did nothing was baffling.

Comment

He will be great when he plays for United.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    He will be great when he plays for United.
                    I don't know why Mourinho wants him. Didn't he accuse him of having no balls and questioned whether he was a man when he managed him before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      I don't know why Mourinho wants him. Didn't he accuse him of having no balls and questioned whether he was a man when he managed him before?
                      Mourinho might not even be at United next season.

Comment

Working...
                      X