Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi meets with Floyd Mayweather PHOTO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    I have no doubt that Paulie talked ***** on Conor, but honestly, what tactical advice would he have given and what would it matter?
    I remember one of McGregor's coaches (I think it was Kavanagh while talking to Ariel) said that he was very pleased to see their strategy and the steps they planned work out well against Paulie. So there's that. But you know, strategy can only take you so far when your initial ability is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by penontock View Post
      I remember one of McGregor's coaches (I think it was Kavanagh while talking to Ariel) said that he was very pleased to see their strategy and the steps they planned work out well against Paulie. So there's that. But you know, strategy can only take you so far when your initial ability is limited.
      Exactly. I guess what I meant was the exact point you made in that last sentence. There's just too much of a gap between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Well Floyd is Floyd.

But if Paulie seems normal to you, then you probably look just like he does. Duckface and plucked eyebrows and everything.
        lol...if I must look like paulie then you must look like margarito after the beating he took from pacquiao....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Cool. A photo of Floyd Mayweather and Paulie Malignaggi. Together.

Going forward my life will be separated into two halves...life before I saw this life altering photo of Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Paulie Malignaggi together, and my life after it.

Wow. I don't know what to say.

He's a strong champion.

Comment

Working...
          X