No announcement yet.

Eminem's new album

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Eminem's new album

Surprised there's not a thread on this, but I guess that's how far off he's got these days. Even Royston "Roy" Jones is less shot and past it.

I listened to this yesterday, and, apart from maybe one decent track (that one where he shows he's still got the technical skills, can't be bothered to look it up) it's a flaccid affair.

I used to really like this guy, but he's only got one real topic of conversation, and that's himself. Fine... for a while. But 20 years on and he's still rapping about himself and his life? No one's that interesting... except maybe Bill Cosby if he arse raped Stephen Hawking, I dunno. I'd listen to that rap album.

The rest of it is him rapping about Trump (so he's clearly a beta cuck who wants us all to cut off our balls and turn Muslim, right?) and superheroes. With Ed Sheeran as support. It's kind of embarrassing really, like NWA doing a rap about Spider-Man with the Spice Girls on backing vocals.

Everything's so inept on it. A sample rap is something like:

So Trump is a cunt
    he gets me pumped
    a bit like that bloke out of the X-Men
    pumping up his bike tyres
    He's a liar
    and I don't like him
    Did I ever mention I used to kick my wife in the cunt?

It's a miserable affair... I don't really put on his post-hiatus albums anyway, but this surely has to be worst effort?

Agreed. Its weak at best.

Comment

I generally find most rappers should retire after 3 or 4 albums. They still have the technical skills, but nothing to say. Who wants to listen to a multi-millionaire rap about how hard fame is or how he's still 'in the game' when he clearly isn't?

Comment

Lets rate all his albums

Infinte 5/10 - Overrated
        SSLP 9.5/10 - Great Album
        MMLP 8/10 - Good but Overrated
        Em Show 10/10 - My Personal Favorite
        Encore 6.5/10 - Underrated
        Relapse 1/10 - Pure ****
        Recovery 9/10 - Underrated
        MMLP2 4/10 - Below Average
        Revival 1/10 - Pure ****

Comment

Ive never liked Eminem. White boy raps i cant feel it.

He has a whiney little btch voice i cant stand it.

Comment

Eminems a clone he died years ago..

Comment

Listened to the whole thing when if got leaked on youtube, ****ing terrible. 1-2 decent songs and theyre not arent that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                I generally find most rappers should retire after 3 or 4 albums. They still have the technical skills, but nothing to say. Who wants to listen to a multi-millionaire rap about how hard fame is or how he's still 'in the game' when he clearly isn't?
                It's the money. You got some artist who been in the game a long time and they're still putting out quality stuff but they never made it to the level of Eminem. I think rappers should have 4 albums ready to go when they release their debut album. Once you blow up you aren't living the same lifestyle you were living when you wrote those songs so your new albums come from a different place that most people can't relate to. So the 4 albums you wrote before your debut are still coming from the place you were in before you blew up.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  It's the money. You got some artist who been in the game a long time and they're still putting out quality stuff but they never made it to the level of Eminem. I think rappers should have 4 albums ready to go when they release their debut album. Once you blow up you aren't living the same lifestyle you were living when you wrote those songs so your new albums come from a different place that most people can't relate to. So the 4 albums you wrote before your debut are still coming from the place you were in before you blew up.
                  Or how about just make good music? Biggie had a very good album when he died and he was rich with 2 kids, no excuses

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Ive never liked Eminem. White boy raps i cant feel it.

He has a whiney little btch voice i cant stand it.
                    lol, i honestly dont know how anyone over 14 can possibily rate / like him

Even when i was 14 and everyone at school was listening to him i couldnt stand that ****, i was listening to MOP Warriorz baby

To be fair some of his word play and lyrics are clever but my god his voice is like nails on a chalkboard, sounds like a bee is stuck in his throat.

BTW white boys definitely can rap..

Comment

Working...
                    X