No announcement yet.

Filip Hrgović is the best heavyweight prospect right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Agreed, he's a world champion in waiting, unfortunately he isn't ranked that highly by any of the organisation's. He's like 7th with the WBC I think so he's 2 or 3 fights away from a title shot I think
    Think going the WBC route, Vazquez, Yigit and a final eliminator. Mikey Garcia in 2019 could be a classic

Comment

Filip Hrgović is my favorite currently active heavyweight.

He has great potential, hopefully his management will keep him active so he will completely adapt to the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Think going the WBC route, Vazquez, Yigit and a final eliminator. Mikey Garcia in 2019 could be a classic
        I'd assume Yigit is ranked by the WBC being EBU champ, so maybe that could be some sort of eliminatory contest. Him vs Mikey would be real interesting I think, it'd be interesting to see how Mikey would deal with a guy who's so much bigger than him

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post

Triple DDD is on a whole other level and he's still only 20 years old.
            What level?

Comment

Seen both his fights on the WBSS , he looked good. I like the exposure he's getting and it'll be interesting to see how far he develops

Lot of good young HW prospects starting their journey( Hrgovic, Yoka , Dubois, The Nigerian Shaeffer has ) hopefully a couple turn out to be the real deal

Comment

Is he doing VADA testing?

Comment

Definitely. He's the real deal. It's very clear he's the best heavyweight prospect.

Comment

Working...
                  X