Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Why Do I Need 'Lower Standard' Whyte To Land Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    its called building a fight you dumb ****. whyte should be a relatively easy fight for a nice payday and makes the joshua fight even bigger.
    Yea but they wont promise to give him Joshua if he beats Whyte. I will let them have one more fight a piece, before I start getting frustrated. This back and forth, can be the build up. If it dont get built big enough, then too bad too sad, Im ready now.

Comment

I like Wilder and I want to see Wilder vs Joshua but I understand this is an international fight so it does need marinating to the $benefit$ of everyone involved. If Whytes as easy as everyone claims then Wilder should take that 5 mil but he should be guaranteed Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        wouldn't be whyte one of his best opponents? or maybe the best?
        No he wouldn't. Based on what exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          No he wouldn't. Based on what exactly?
          on wilder's own resume maybe? was stiverne that good of a W?

Comment

It’s different now after the highlight reel KO if he ducks he ducks you can only do so much.

If Joshua’s not ready yet Wilder needs to get a deal to fight one British guy then an agreement to get Joshua after.

If they prolong it longer than respect for Joshua is gonna drop.

Comment

Good ol'modern boxing let a fight marinate and marinate until fans are sick of it

Even as a UK fan its clear Hearn wants to keep Joshua undefeated till the Fury pay day is available Wilder won't be facing Joshua until after Fury

Comment

To Wilder: ummmm because Dillian Whyte is your what is called your mandatory smh.

This man really is not the brightest tool in the shed. Does he even look at the rankings?

Joshua is going to unify vs Park and has done more in 20 fights than Wilder in 40 facts.

While Parker is unifying vs a Champion whats wrong when defending vs your mandatory and earn your biggest pay day of your life??

silly ass man.

Comment

I think he should take the Whyte fight and set the date for a couple weeks from now. It's not like he broke much of a sweat the other night so he should be fresh, and Whyte is gonna be stale if you give him 2 weeks or six months.

Comment

Hearn obviously wants AJ/Wilder in the UK. The only way that will happen is if Hearn gets to see how the UK fans receive Wilder first.

I just hope the fight happens next year.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      There really is no excuse for Hearn asking Wilder to fight Whyte first. The "popularity" argument collapses because AJ's fought his share of unknowns.

UFC: where the best fight the best today Boxing: where the best fight the best "eventually"

I love how the guys who try to justify the delay because of commercial reasons and letting the fight gain momentum call themselves boxing fans, but don't know they're indirectly causing the demise of the sport by defending these charlatans
                      They only do it when the guy attacking there guy is a perceived threat. Yet if you dissect most of Aj fans previous post.......Its how he'll smash wilder etc.......So let's see.......Nah build fight, Whyte, His Resume etc.........Make the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X