Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: We Want To Have All The Titles in 12 Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only watched Wilder box once and I can't remember against who. I have a suggestion for him. If you want to win all the titles... Learn how to box . I think Joshua would beat the crap out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by jaketheboxer View Post
      what have szpilka, washington, duhaupas, molina done to earn a shot?
      they all have done more than whyte who just lost...so lets say if wilder is ducking who is this british legend whyte fighting next? Which legend will king whyte fight? Who do you british ****s want for king whyte? In your small minded world wilder is scared so who will be whytes next vicitim? Surely it wont be some bum in a 8 round fight on crawfords undercard as planned all along by matchroom right???? Is whyte fighting bellew or parker since wilder is ducking him???

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Plunger, old bean...Wilder was guaranteed $4.5 million to go to Russia for the Povetkin fight.

If you're going to run your mouth about boxing at least get informed first, mate.

Red K coming your way for ignorance.
        Yes but he never earned it in the end and the whole russian saga was a shambkes right from day one....on paper whyte is and should be alot easier than a proven pro like povetkin and whyte is only ranked 8 or so in the top 10 and was not mandatory to wilders title...big difference son....but yiu wanna give a red k for a duck by wilder thats up to you....when its built up and when i can red k for a ridicoulus post i will return the compliment..redking me for wilder turning down the biggest purse avalable to him lol..crack on son

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          Yes but he never earned it in the end and the whole russian saga was a shambkes right from day one....
          It's not Wilder's fault that Povetkin pissed hot. Deontay did his part and even flew over to Europe early to get acclimated.

Are you telling me that Russia can open up their wallet to bring the champ over but England can't?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            I only watched Wilder box once and I can't remember against who. I have a suggestion for him. If you want to win all the titles... Learn how to box . I think Joshua would beat the crap out of him.
            This. His foot work is just funny, his defense is delusional. He is one dimensional fighter with a huge KO punch. It works when fighting bums. I think he has zero chance against top guys in division. Even fat Stiverne made him big problems.

Wait, Stiverne is actually the best fighter he has ever fought. That is what makes him look good.
            Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 06-23-2017, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              It's not Wilder's fault that Povetkin pissed hot. Deontay did his part and even flew over to Europe early to get acclimated.

Are you telling me that Russia can open up their wallet to bring the champ over but England can't?
              Im saying povetkin was mandatory and wilder had to fight him.....anything to do with russia is clouded in controversy whether its mafia , ped taking or just horrendous officiating....as i said m8 whyte is less of a challenger than povetkin according to rankings and 3 million Justifies his ranking at 8 where is povetkin was number 1......if wilder wishes to be considered a true world champion turning down a fight with a career highest purse against dillian whyte hardly puts him in a good light thats for sure....if wilder came over and blew out whyte that would certianly earn him a crack at joshua and the big bucks but he seems unwilling to take this fight...why is that shoulder ? To me wilder conisders himself the best heavyweight out there lets see him back up his words becauae at the moment he has beaten jack **** and its bad in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                ....if wilder came over and blew out whyte that would certianly earn him a crack at joshua and the big bucks but he seems unwilling to take this fight...why is that shoulder ?
                Wilder is the champion. To make a champion travel you have to offer much better terms than that.

These are heavyweights. Hearn is being a cheapskate.

Comment

The purse will only be a little less than the Povetkin purse, £3mil is $4mil + US tv. Whyte aint a PPV draw in the UK, the undercards gunna have to packed to get people to buy. There aint going to be much profit in it if any, its all to set up the Joshua fight. £7mil aint happening, youd have to sell million PPVs, no chance.

Comment

Hahahah I can't believe some people are actually defending this blatant duck by wilder. He ducked Klitschko and Ortiz too and I was ok with that as he was trying to maximise his earnings, but this one takes the cake. How can you duck a career high pay day against a so called bum like Whyte and hold your head high unless you are truly scared of someone. I really can't believe Wilder just ducked Whyte. Truly truly embarrassing!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      This. His foot work is just funny, his defense is delusional. He is one dimensional fighter with a huge KO punch. It works when fighting bums. I think he has zero chance against top guys in division. Even fat Stiverne made him big problems.

Wait, Stiverne is actually the best fighter he has ever fought. That is what makes him look good.
                      Yeah the announcers were bragging on him. I'm sitting there thinking are they crazy

Comment

Working...
                      X