Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girls with ******ed tattoos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Girls with ******ed tattoos?

So long story short the other day I smashed this chick she's latina but think's shes white. She tries to look like one of them white BMX biker chicks with the rockstar hair and she has mad ******ed tattoos all over her body.

Do you guys like that? I pretty much find it a major turn off when a girl has way too many tattoos especially of just dumb **** like satanic stuff and skulls and cross bones.

The whole time she was riding me I was like looking at her ******ed tats thinking why did you ruin your almost perfect body? She has a pretty tight body, big booty natural c's and her face is pretty but again she had some tats on her neck and all these dumb piercings on her face.

I don't know if I'm just getting old, but I guess I really didn't ever find a girl covered in tats all that sexy do you?

I mean I guess over all they just appear not clean to me??
    This chick is latina but tries so hard to be like one of them white bmx biker/rocker chicks too, so I find that a turn off when a girl tries so hard too?

Do you guys like girls who are all covered in tats? I don't and I dont think I'll answer if she calls me again.

Love a woman covered up in tattoos, but I like a girl without em equally.

One of my ex's had stars tattoo'd across her face; that was a bit much.

Girls that get lots of tat's got to take care of themselves though; if they put on a lot of weight, they are going to look like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Love a woman covered up in tattoos, but I like a girl without em equally.

One of my ex's had stars tattoo'd across her face; that was a bit much.

Girls that get lots of tat's got to take care of themselves though; if they put on a lot of weight, they are going to look like ****.
      I think we talking about 2 different things tho bro. this chick had like a big tat of this bride where half of her body and face was all like mutilated or burned off her body? Like who the F wants a tat of that on their body?

she also had all these like demonic and satanic looking tats all over her body.

theres definitely a big difference between these ******ed tats and the more feminine and sexy tats girls be getting.

she also had like fake bling on her finger nails trying to look like sparkling diamonds SMH.

it was a big turn off so i basically just made her cum and then she kept saying whats wrong whats wrong to me and I just wanted her to leave but I didnt say that lol.

Comment

too much tats is just wrong.... alot of girls today has them...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
          too much tats is just wrong.... alot of girls today has them...
          yeah I agree bro. its like a really bad ugly fad.

what they gonna do when they in their 60's with all those ******ed tats?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            I think we talking about 2 different things tho bro. this chick had like a big tat of this bride where half of her body and face was all like mutilated or burned off her body? Like who the F wants a tat of that on their body?

she also had all these like demonic and satanic looking tats all over her body.

theres definitely a big difference between these ******ed tats and the more feminine and sexy tats girls be getting.

she also had like fake bling on her finger nails trying to look like sparkling diamonds SMH.

it was a big turn off so i basically just made her cum and then she kept saying whats wrong whats wrong to me and I just wanted her to leave but I didnt say that lol.
            Ohhhhh I feel ya. Yeah, a lot of body art that is popular these days doesn't appeal to me at all. Like rich white girls getting tons of skulls and ****. Is nothin' sacred? Why are you getting gangster/biker tattoos?

And YEAH I know that feeling man, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              yeah I agree bro. its like a really bad ugly fad.

what they gonna do when they in their 60's with all those ******ed tats?

some might regret it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  smh

Comment

Getting any tattoos period, is foolish and so senseless...
                    Last edited by Zarco; 01-23-2013, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X