Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Shot Pacquiao vs Roided Canelo........lol
    It might be a worse KO than the Khan one

Comment

Canelo will be the 2nd Mexican to put Pacquiao to sleep

Comment

Pac gonna light him up like a christmas tree

Comment

pac got out from under abum just in time.

Comment

pac only ''fights'' nelo if its at 147 or for 150 mil.

Comment

Come on man. That is not going to happen. You must know that. Pacquiao does not have a death wish. He said years ago after the Margarito fight that he would never again fight above the welterweight limit of 147 pounds.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Come on man. That is not going to happen. You must know that. Pacquiao does not have a death wish. He said years ago after the Margarito fight that he would never again fight above the welterweight limit of 147 pounds.
                  Money talks, Pac needs money and Oscar will give it to him

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Please, stop.
                    This.

D- troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Its not even about that. I think Manny WOULD fight Canelo for the right payday.

Thing is Manny's more than likely still signed to Arum cuz I don't buy this "lawyer" who claiming Manny isn't contractually obligated to TR anymore who's likely never seen another boxing contract in his life. I don't believe legally that fight could be made without Arum signing off on it.

And randomly I don't get why people are buying this random a$$ lawyer's take I've never heard of til a day or two ago thats saying sh^t like this outside of fans wanting to believe its true cuz Arum is an a$$hole. Fair play Arum is an a$$hole, but he's a smart a$$hole & I don't believe he'd say Manny's still signed to TR if that wasn't the case or there isn't some grey-ish sh^t in the contract that makes it a point of dispute at absolute best.
                      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 03-23-2018, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X