Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These so called "154" pounders should damn move up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These so called "154" pounders should damn move up!

What the hell with these size advantages man they looked like 2-3 weight classes above their opponents, both Jermell and Hurd, against Lubin and Trout move up and fight someone their own size!

We all crucified Canelo for weight bullying, but he isn't a damn SMW bullying SWW, but rather a natural MW bullying SWW, but these guys are something else.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    What the hell with these size advantages man they looked like 2-3 weight classes above their opponents, both Jermell and Hurd, against Lubin and Trout move up and fight someone their own size!

We all crucified Canelo for weight bullying, but he isn't a damn SMW bullying SWW, but rather a natural MW bullying SWW, but these guys are something else.
    As long as they can naturally make the weight good on them. My only problem is the "dare to be great crowd" will be dead silent on this topic.

Comment

Stop trying to protect lil red riding hood either Charlo will to put that biitch to sleep. The Charlo's are daring the be GREAT!

Comment

I have to agree, some of these guys are monsters at 154!!

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
          Stop trying to protect lil red riding hood either Charlo will to put that ***** to sleep.
          Idiot. Thats why I want them them move up to MW so that they can fight GGG.

Comment

Lol Canelo fought a dámn low ranked welterweight. How is he any different?

Comment

difference is canelo had to make his own weight class lol

Comment

lil g WILL DUCK THE 160LB Charlo BELIEVE ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  difference is canelo had to make his own weight class lol
                  lil g and lil red riding hood WILL DUCK THE 160LB Charlo BELIEVE ME!!!

Comment

Literally fought Amir Khan and a career 140lber Josesito Lopez, among whoever else I'm forgetting.

Comment

Working...
                    X