• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Did you do 4,5,6,1,2,3 or 4,5,1,2,3,6
    Bruh, I skipped all that and went straight to see TFA

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
      Bruh, I skipped all that and went straight to see TFA
      Go to Solarmovie right now and watch it in one of these 2 orders, 4,5,6,1,2,3 OR 4,5,1,2,3,6.

You found out that Darth Vader is Kylo Ren's grandfather and that is how you found out, Oh Never mind, JUST WATCH 4,5, And then choose which order you want to go in from there.

You have heard of solar movie, Right.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        Go to Solarmovie right now and watch it in one of these 2 orders, 4,5,6,1,2,3 OR 4,5,1,2,3,6.

You found out that Darth Vader is Kylo Ren's grandfather and that is how you found out, Oh Never mind, JUST WATCH 4,5, And then choose which order you want to go in from there.

You have heard of solar movie, Right.
        Nah, never heard of Solar Movie, but I'll go ahead check it right now. Thanks for the heads up. This right here is undoubtedly the best sci-fi, action flick I've seen, I see what the hype is all about now tbh,,,

Comment

• Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
          Nah, never heard of Solar Movie, but I'll go ahead check it right now. Thanks for the heads up. This right here is undoubtedly the best sci-fi, action flick I've seen, I see what the hype is all about now tbh,,,
          Yep. You see what I mean.

https://genvideos.org/watch?v=Star_W...LLePKwlSi26UMQ

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            He didn't lose to Finn??? And he was wounded from Chewie shooting him. And I think all that is supposed to be is that Rey is super strong with the force.
            Finn got a clean hit on his shoulder before getting his ass kicked. Rey is strong but you still need training.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Finn got a clean hit on his shoulder before getting his ass kicked. Rey is strong but you still need training.
              Yeah I didn't like how quickly she learned either, but eh Luke learned quicker than Anakin too. It seems like each generation of Skywalker learns quicker and quicker. Lol

Kylo Ren isn't fully trained it seemed and he was wounded by Chewie. But Kylo Ren wasn't really meant to be the already super badass like Vader and Maul were. He's supposed to be a conflicted guy, afraid of what he's supposed to do and what not, but perhaps after what happened in 7, he will be by the time we see him in 8???

He's by far the most "human" character of all the bad guys in star wars so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                Yeah I didn't like how quickly she learned either, but eh Luke learned quicker than Anakin too. It seems like each generation of Skywalker learns quicker and quicker. Lol

Kylo Ren isn't fully trained it seemed and he was wounded by Chewie. But Kylo Ren wasn't really meant to be the already super badass like Vader and Maul were. He's supposed to be a conflicted guy, afraid of what he's supposed to do and what not, but perhaps after what happened in 7, he will be by the time we see him in 8???

He's by far the most "human" character of all the bad guys in star wars so far.
                Kylo path i could see playing out in so many ways.

Interesting thing i read, in the TFA art book that came out there was a a early idea to have Hayden come as a force ghost. One as dark Anakin/Vader and one as Light Anakin and he haunts Luke. Basically saying light cant exist with the dark and every one has both. It says "You cannot light a candle without casting a shadow."

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  Kylo path i could see playing out in so many ways.

Interesting thing i read, in the TFA art book that came out there was a a early idea to have Hayden come as a force ghost. One as dark Anakin/Vader and one as Light Anakin and he haunts Luke. Basically saying light cant exist with the dark and every one has both. It says "You cannot light a candle without casting a shadow."
                  Vader redeemed himself, and force ghost wouldn't be evil.

I think Anakin will be like the Obi Wan force ghost.

It would kick ass if they bring in a Yoda force ghost

Comment

• Here's my take from strictly movie canon (I'm sure there are pages upon pages about why I'm wrong). They always talk about restoring balance to the force. The force seems pretty imbalanced to me if the light side has an unlimited number of potential recruits and the dark side is limited to two at any given point.

Comment

Working...
                    X