Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-08-2015, 02:04 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
croz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,655.00
Default NBC boxing peaks at a 3.1 rating, wins youth demographic

according to NBC's twitter the overnights averaged a rating of 2.5 peaking at 3.1 and won the 18-40 demographic for the night. It was also the most watched sport event on the weekend.

I'm not sure what the rating point equals but UFC on FOX 14 pulled a 1.4 rating point and that was 2.5 million people. UFC on FOX won pulled 5.7 million with a 4.0 rating point. These are also only overnights so they will likely be higher when they are fully counted tomorrow.

This is just a guess but if that is indeed just the rating point and not the actual number in millions then the over nights are probably at 4-5 million. If that is the case the full count might be 6 million. But that's only if it matches up with the UFC ratings. I don't really know.

NBCS
Overnight rating for PBC on NBC increased every half hour & peaked at 3.01 from 10:30-11pm ET for final 6 rounds of Thurman-Guerrero bout

Premier Boxing Champions debut show led NBC to broadcast primetime victory in Adults 18-49.

Last edited by croz; 03-08-2015 at 02:29 PM.
croz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 03-08-2015, 02:10 PM #2
Generation of Miracles

Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
Kagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond reputeKagami Taiga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 25,966.33
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf Great poster - jas more like &quot;A Dumb Ni@@a&quot; - Neck Punch 
what kind of homo calls himself A Hot Ni@@a? - Neck Punch 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

That's great. Great for boxing.
Kagami Taiga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:11 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1706 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15.23
Total Points: 13,370.29
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

That's a great start.
Pan-Africanist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:13 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
AgainstTheRopes has a reputation beyond reputeAgainstTheRopes has a reputation beyond reputeAgainstTheRopes has a reputation beyond reputeAgainstTheRopes has a reputation beyond reputeAgainstTheRopes has a reputation beyond reputeAgainstTheRopes has a reputation beyond reputeAgainstTheRopes has a reputation beyond reputeAgainstTheRopes has a reputation beyond reputeAgainstTheRopes has a reputation beyond reputeAgainstTheRopes has a reputation beyond reputeAgainstTheRopes has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,965.00
Good poster - jas 

Ratings went up during the night but Im sure a lot of people tuned off after that dreadful first fight
AgainstTheRopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:15 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 984 Post(s)
285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,493.00

4-5 million views there you go that what they needed with those salaries they paying the fighters
285Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:17 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
croz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud ofcroz has much to be proud of
Total Points: 7,655.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by 285Kid View Post
4-5 million views there you go that what they needed with those salaries they paying the fighters
just for the record I don't know if that' the actual number or even if NBC is talking in rating points millions. If it is indeed in the 5 million viewer range it could be 6 million by tomorrow but we'll have to wait and see.
croz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:19 PM #7
The Truth Hurts

Quoted: 3351 Post(s)
sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 32,239.10
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - CTC JOHNNY CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

That is good ratings for the first event but the challenge is to make that number GROW the next event
sicko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:20 PM #8
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 15781 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 64,260.82
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Think that's a good start, especially opposite unc v duke.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:20 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Public_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,760.00
wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed 

That's good. Hopefully it continues to get better and better.

I was at a pub last night during the Broner fight and it wasn't on one tv. I think alot of people haven't caught on yet and the numbers will improve as the word gets out more. Thurman/Ghost was a really good fight so that should help.
Public_Enemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:22 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 984 Post(s)
285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute285Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,493.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by croz View Post
just for the record I don't know if that' the actual number or even if NBC is talking in rating points millions. If it is indeed in the 5 million viewer range it could be 6 million by tomorrow but we'll have to wait and see.
Anything over 4 million is what they need

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
285Kid is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing, demographic, peaks, rating, wins, youth

User Tag List