The Friday Night Fights Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Dirrell did it.
    Makes me wonder if Guerrero's punching power is all that.

He is certainly a volume puncher but I don't think he has the big hammer.
    FG's not a big puncher.

If i remember right Direll didn't actually stop him they called it in between rounds cuz he was outclassed didn't they?

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    if he can. he's a tall guy with a lot of confidence, so he might want to try mw, where I dont sdee him getting past a couple guys. i'm not as impressed as everyone with angula. guerreo can outbox him. so he might kick up a lot more dust at 154

mw is gonna be the best division in boxing over 130 within 2 years.
    You saying FG is tall or Lee? Fernando is only 5'9 and doesn't have a huge frame and is like 26. he could easily make 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      FG's not a big puncher.

If i remember right Direll didn't actually stop him they called it in between rounds cuz he was outclassed didn't they?

You saying FG is tall or Lee? Fernando is only 5'9 and doesn't have a huge frame and is like 26. he could easily make 154.

Yup.........

Comment

• guerrero has never struck me as really a puncher anyway, more like a workhorse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
          I think he's got good power, but not world class. Maybe a B or B+ level power.

In this fight he doesn't look like he's going for it though. It looks to me like he's just trying to outwork him without wasting too much energy on throwing his hardest shots cuz' he feels Findley is too strong to go down.

I'm speculating though.
          I saw him goin for it a couple of times, but he backed off when it didn't come through though. He might've gotten it if he did a lil more body work, and beat on his arms when he pulled his guard in tight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            FG's not a big puncher.

did findley's short ass have me fooled or was it the jd?

Comment

• That was just a complete schooling

Easily a shut out

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                did findley's short ass have me fooled or was it the jd?

lol

jd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  That was just a complete schooling

Easily a shut out
                  Yeah it was an easy shutout, at times it looked like Pac/Clottey to me.

Guerrero should step up the comp, he has a great work rate good speed for a MW and pretty good but not great power. He also usually puts on a pretty good show.

Comment

• finley= a muscled heavybag

i like guerrero...southpaw, very active throws alot of punches

Comment

• I gave round 10 to Findley by a hair. Other than that I had a shutout.

Comment

Working...
                      X