Its time....... The Official Teachers Who Bangs Students Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Found this interesting.

Until the late 1970s, sex involving an adult female and an underage male was often ignored by the law, due to often being interpreted as a sexual initiation for the younger male.[16] This view is still very prevalent in modern times as there still appears to be a gender bias in courts on teacher-student sexual relationships (though these relationships are illegal regardless of age).[17] A Star-Ledger analysis reported that 55% of male suspects are sent to prison vs 44% of female supects, with an average of 2.4 years vs 1.6 years respectively.[18] A lot of the time it is a parent who comes forward about the relationship and results in the underage male being very upset at the report.[19] The majority of men who had sex with women as minors hold a positive reaction, with a third of them being neutral and less than 5% being negative toward it.[20]
      Don't know what they bother to change the law in the 70s and not the top-freedom law which discriminates against women for no rational reason.

Comment

• sl*ts are a flat circle.......

Virginia Hinckley, 26

Florida

Comment

• April Novak, 30 milwuakee

Comment

• Kyle Damato-Kushel, 45 Connecticut

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...preschool.html

Comment

• Comment

• Haeli Wey 28, Austin

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...0444914521.jpg

texas teachers are notorious.....

Comment

• so good had to be posted twice slip slippin it past me

Comment

• All i have to say to those idiots who called the cops on these fine women: FAAAAAAAGS!.

Damn it, if only i had these teachers back when i was in HS .

Comment

• I had hot teachers, but they were either mean dead fish prudes or lesbian hippy type.

This one time my hot lesbo english teacher in junior year dropped a marker by my desk. She bent down to pick it up and then she used my knee to help her stand back up. I got so horny just from that lol.

I borrowed the hall pass so I could jerk off in the bathroom, I almost didn't make it out of the classroom without getting a full on boner. Shot a good load too. Good times.

Comment

Working...
                      X