Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac doesn't leave China, what are his options?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds like Arum is just winding his career down...damn I mean, can we see what he has left at least?? I'm disappointed to hear he might not come back to the US but he is also a good ambassador for boxing so it's cool to spread out. As long as one of them is coming off a win, a fight JMM in mexico might be an alright event

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      IMO... if Pac makes enough money from China, excluding the money they make from the U.S, I doubt he'll ever care who Manny fights
      exactly...

manny will become like joe calzaghe, sturm, chris john, and just collect paychecks beating domestic level opponents...

Comment

IMO... if Pac makes enough money from China, excluding the money they make from the U.S, I doubt he'll ever care who Manny fights

The KO lose is his Lucky charm, I just read it on yahoo that TR is thinking of having this on PPV on smartphones for $5 in China. Lets say 10 percent of 1 Billion Chinese buys the fight, Floyd will surely follow Pacquiao in Macau begging for a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          exactly...

manny will become like joe calzaghe, sturm, chris john, and just collect paychecks beating domestic level opponents...
          or Tyson when he couldn't get a license to fight in the States. I personally don't think taxes are the reasons for him not coming back to the States. Marquez said the same thing yet he's fighting in Vegas(hopefully) against Bradley. It has more to do IMO the people he would fight in States not bow downing to his offers as they have done in the past.

Comment

GSP! UFC Shanghai! Boxing vs MMA! Multi-mega affair! 2 billion viewers!

Comment

Rios. Cotto 2 margo 2

Comment

IMO

honestly i think manny fighting in macau because his handlers have no worries about a roided manny...

manny will be on that juice and be throwing 1000 punches again,,,

just my opinion,, i have no facts to back this claim,, just my hunch

manny got off them when floyd calling him out,, looked slow vs jmm3 and bradley,,
                both came in roided at jmm4

manny + roids= dominance

Comment

IMO

honestly i think manny fighting in macau because his handlers have no worries about a roided manny...

manny will be on that juice and be throwing 1000 punches again,,,

just my opinion,, i have no facts to back this claim,, just my hunch

manny got off them when floyd calling him out,, looked slow vs jmm3 and bradley,,
                  both came in roided at jmm4

manny + roids= dominance
                  THe last time he throw a bunch of punches against an opponent who doesn't move or has little to no defense. That isn't fair to assume that if he throws over 1000 punches he's on roids.
                  Rios is the perfect opponent for him to throw over 1,000 if he doesn't KO him too fast.
                  When Pac fought Marquez, it was on pace with his other 3 fights
                  And Pac in the fourth fight looked better than his other 3 fights when he wasn't on the ground

exactly...

Not like TR has anybody of not to offer. Bradley and Marquez was it and neither want to fight Pac again.

Comment

Bradley 2, Khan, then retire after beating a Klitchko in Manila.

Comment

Bradley doesn't to go to Macao, Marquez doesn't want a fifth fight.
                      Provo/Alvarado winner
                      Jesse Vargas
                      Porter
                      Abregu

What other options?
                      Preferably options that aren't depressing as the ones I said.
                      Soto Karass, easy fight and easy money.
                      Or perhaps a rematch with Timothy Bradley in China that way Pacquiao is guaranteed a victory over that... that guy

Comment

Working...
                      X