Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Englishman supporting an American..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Englishman supporting an American..

As a proud Englishman I didn’t think I’d ever say this, but I really hope Khan loses.

The way he has conducted himself since his loss to Peterson has been embarrassingly shameful.

Lamont deserves some serious credit, he left his heart and soul in the ring that night, and yet barely any column inches have praised his performance.

Khan acted like a spoilt little child throughout the fight, during the post-fight interview and in every interview since.

As a fighter Khan is blessed with a lot of skill, but he needs to learn how to act like a man. Poor show Amir.

So there it is. I’ll be supporting Lamont, a really nice chap, well behaved and courteous. Not bad in a scrap either.

I'm with you all the way dude.

English, yet supporting Peterson!

Comment

I seriously want to go to England so badly, Europe in general. I will make it there sometime soon, I'm thinking in the next few years when I get the time.

Comment

i hope Khan KOs peterson

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
          As a proud Englishman I didn’t think I’d ever say this, but I really hope Khan loses.

The way he has conducted himself since his loss to Peterson has been embarrassingly shameful.

Lamont deserves some serious credit, he left his heart and soul in the ring that night, and yet barely any column inches have praised his performance.

Khan acted like a spoilt little child throughout the fight, during the post-fight interview and in every interview since.

As a fighter Khan is blessed with a lot of skill, but he needs to learn how to act like a man. Poor show Amir.

So there it is. I’ll be supporting Lamont, a really nice chap, well behaved and courteous. Not bad in a scrap either.
          I went through the exact same thing with Juan Ma vs Salido 2. I've never cared much for Juan Ma.

He came off as arrogant and entitled over the years to me. Whereas Salido came off as humble, unassuming and hardworking.

When Salido won the rematch, Juan Ma's true colors came out and affirmed my read of him.

inb4 My fellow PR's call me a race traitor...
          Last edited by WetSexyLlamaPR; 03-13-2012, 01:36 PM.

Comment

When a man feels he has been wronged, he shouldn't keep quiet about it.

Thats what a b1tch would do.

Comment

I want Khan to win- purely to set up a fight between him and Kell Brook

Comment

I'm English & I for one hope Lamont whoops Khan clean but if the fight is as close as it was last time then Khan will win I think.

I think it'll be a great fight though but I've started to really dislike Khan ever since he joined up with GBP. Really has become an arrogant, spoilt little *****. Him & Team Khan. Waste of space.

Comment

i like arrogant, spoilt fighters, therefore i will be rooting for khan,

Comment

I'll still be supporting Khan.... hopefully he stops Peterson

Comment

Working...
                    X