No announcement yet.

Muay Thai Fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muay Thai Fighting

Anyone into Muay Thai? Has anyone else been watching Champions of Champions on G4? A friend of mine got me into it a while back. Looks like they're going to be showing the King's Cup at the end of the month, there's clips on this site -

coc-elite[dot]com

Pretty wild. Anyone else excited?

The last champions of champions I watched was Buakaw and I think Kraus or some Chinese dude.

I don't really watch thai fights like that though. Pretty much only Buakaw, Yodsanklai, and Malaipet. Otherwise I only watch K-1 MAX.

Comment

I never heard of K-1 MAX? Is that another show? I'm new to this scene, so I'm eager to learn more...

Comment

Originally posted by RobertTheCat89 View Post
        I never heard of K-1 MAX? Is that another show? I'm new to this scene, so I'm eager to learn more...

i do muay thai for about 7yrs now, but except champions of champions and contender asia there aren't many possibilities to watch great fights under muay thai rules outside of thailand in TV. K-1 is sth similar, but elbows as well as clinching aren't allowed there. K-1 is NOT a martial art it self, it's just a mix of rules to make fighters different martial arts (karate, kickboxing, muay thai, kempo, savate... but NO grappling or other ground technics) compete against each other.

Comment

Working...
        X