Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy just sits there and lets a dude beat the crap out of him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
    That's exactly what i would have done. I can't believe some of the guys on here saying he could have gone to jail if he fought back etc. I mean WTF?
    Yes that's correct. He would have been in the cell.

And his girl would have had to bail him out.

It's lose lose and if you're too dumb to realize that, go out and get into a street fight. Please, for the sake of this forum.

He was on camera, in a public place.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Yes that's correct. He would have been in the cell.

And his girl would have had to bail him out.

It's lose lose and if you're too dumb to realize that, go out and get into a street fight. Please, for the sake of this forum.

He was on camera, in a public place.
      Stop talking fcuking garbage it's called self defence. I was once in a similar situation a few years ago, i was out with my girl and we were passing a group of about 7 guys who started giving us crap. I twatted the fcuk out of 2 of them and the rest just backed off. Ok i had to have a couple of stitches in a chin cut i got, but i knocked one of the ****s spark out. Even if the cops had of arrived i would have explained self defence.

Comment

Stop talking fcuking garbage it's called self defence. I was once in a similar situation a few years ago, i was out with my girl and we were passing a group of about 7 guys who started giving us crap. I twatted the fcuk out of 2 of them and the rest just backed off. Ok i had to have a couple of stitches in a chin cut i got, but i knocked one of the ****s spark out. Even if the cops had of arrived i would have explained self defence.
        There are how many people on one side?

How many voices in favor of the perceived truth?

I know you're a supposed tough guy but that's not how life works.

The gang could have just as easily claimed he was out of control and picked a fight with the group.

Voice A + Voice B + Voice C >>>>>>>>>Voice D.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Also stealing off on a group of people like you claim, is assault. So that's not self defense. Just because someone verbally harasses/taunts you.........doesn't mean you can physically attack them. You can bark back, and the first attack is the assault.

Comment

There are how many people on one side?

How many voices in favor of the perceived truth?

I know you're a supposed tough guy but that's not how life works.

The gang could have just as easily claimed he was out of control and picked a fight with the group.

Voice A + Voice B + Voice C >>>>>>>>>Voice D.
            Bollocks only a coward would let someone beat the crap out of them in front of their girl. I didn't give a crap and just waded in. I could have got the crap kicked out of me, but i didn't give a fcuk at the time.

Comment

Bollocks only a coward would let someone beat the crap out of them in front of their girl. I didn't give a crap and just waded in. I could have got the crap kicked out of me, but i didn't give a fcuk at the time.
              That's called being a commando, and that's not self defense.

I'm sorry. It's just not.

Comment

That's called being a commando, and that's not self defense.

I'm sorry. It's just not.
                In my situation the guys were mouthing off, so i basically told them to fcuk off. One of them punched me so i smacked him back, one of the others jumped in and he got knocked out. At that point my girl pulled out a pen knife lol. They backed off and we went on our way. It was self defence as i got smacked first, the **** had one of those nugget rings on and it sliced my chin open.

Comment

In my situation the guys were mouthing off, so i basically told them to fcuk off. One of them punched me so i smacked him back, one of the others jumped in and he got knocked out. At that point my girl pulled out a pen knife lol. They backed off and we went on our way. It was self defence as i got smacked first, the **** had one of those nugget rings on and it sliced my chin open.
                  Important information that you clearly left out.

From your initial posts you basically described being verbally taunted by a group, and you approaching and physically engaging.

Comment

Important information that you clearly left out.

From your initial posts you basically described being verbally taunted by a group, and you approaching and physically engaging.
                    My girl did give me crap about it though. She said i should have just ignored them and carried on walking. Male pride i guess.

Comment

could of been russian mafia or something. my life is more important than my dignity (well, only just)

Comment

Working...
                      X