This Is How Pathetic Britain Is Today People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    Evidence here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er--halal.html

Your not even allowed to get yourself a danm bit of bacon because it's offensive! Anywhere else do they have this inforced? Seems all abit stupid really, abit of bacon? lol
    Not being able to get bacon on your sandwich in some restaurants is the least of Britain's problems.

Comment

****ing pissed me off went to KFC for a big daddy meal and they cancelled it off the menu !!! then the stupid ****s ****ed my zinger meal up didnt tower the burger and my 7up was flat **** YOU KFC !!!!!

Comment

It's just a business decision....if KFC can increase their revenue by 30% by taking one item off the menu, then they'd be stupid not to. Muslims didn't demand KFC remove bacon from their stores. KFC obviously surveyed whether Muslims would use KFC if it changed to halal and if Muslims said "yes" then KFC obviously made the decision to make their stores open to a wider audience.

The way I see....can I still get chicken from KFC? Yes. Is there a problem then? No.

Comment

"This Is How Pathetic Britain Is Today People"

I agree.

The fact someone actually went to the press with this story 'cause an item had been taken off the menu at KFC is pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Batman123 View Post
            I agree they should have separate fryers. I hate KFC anyway. I don't eat that much fast food.
            Meat from a pig can't be anywhere in the supply chain for it to be considered Halal.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
              It's 84 shops nationwide.

As I live in Nottingham, I will probably have to travel 20 miles to get some bacon in my KFC burger.

Man i live in Nottingham so when you got I.Q Genius under your nick
              you shouldn't state the fact you gotta go 20miles for a KFC meal

Hit Lower Parliament - Town centre, only one bloody halal KFC and thats not even in the centre only near bobbers mill bridge.
              And thats pure business scheme as they first weren't halal and made no money due to the area having more Muslims.

Only way to them surviving was to turn halal, I'm assuming thats why the rest of the KFC's turned Halal, ya know to make money.

Blame Gordon Brown if anything ......

Comment

Dont group Britain in with some crazy Halal only KFC... British people love bacon... and tbh, those people in that KFC... probably arent 'British' /// i read about this on the train yesterday as people were writing in to complain.. sad times :[

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                  Disgraceful, anything they can make more money on they will for their benefit not the people of britain in general. The ever flowing illegals coming in everydayuis costing us millions, the population is inflated massively, people forget that the UK is a small country. If they want to immigrate then i suggest them to **** to Canada!
                  to hell with that. i can't help but wonder that if a sudden mass immigration from the west were ever to land in a muslim country would they start adding bacon to their menus in order to keep the new citizens happy?

Comment

Originally posted by Munchies View Post
                    Not being able to get bacon on your sandwich in some restaurants is the least of Britain's problems.
                    no shi t. they are raising alcohol prices left and right....the horro is almost too much for me to bear

Comment

Working...
                    X