Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy just sits there and lets a dude beat the crap out of him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
    In my situation the guys were mouthing off, so i basically told them to fcuk off. One of them punched me so i smacked him back, one of the others jumped in and he got knocked out. At that point my girl pulled out a pen knife lol. They backed off and we went on our way. It was self defence as i got smacked first, the **** had one of those nugget rings on and it sliced my chin open.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. I got jumped and they arrested me at the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
      could of been russian mafia or something. my life is more important than my dignity (well, only just)
      They weren't Mafia, just a bunch of chavs causing trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        I wouldn't be so sure about that. I got jumped and they arrested me at the hospital.
        Well we got a cab straight to the hospital, they asked me how i got the cut and i told them. That was it nothing more happened and we went on to a night club. I'm in England btw, not sure if things work different in the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
          Well we got a cab straight to the hospital, they asked me how i got the cut and i told them. That was it nothing more happened and we went on to a night club. I'm in England btw, not sure if things work different in the USA?
          They probably do. I thought I had a pretty convincing case for self defense they hit me with a beer can a 40oz and I had to get 12 staples in my head. They convicted me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            They probably do. I thought I had a pretty convincing case for self defense they hit me with a beer can a 40oz and I had to get 12 staples in my head. They convicted me anyway.
            That is unreal WTF? You get jumped and get convicted? I can't believe that i really can't. To be convicted here those clowns would have had to have made a police complaint anyway. Seeing as the mouthy twats started it there was no way they would have done that.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Also stealing off on a group of people like you claim, is assault. So that's not self defense. Just because someone verbally harasses/taunts you.........doesn't mean you can physically attack them. You can bark back, and the first attack is the assault.
              as soon as he kicked him in the face all that is out the window

Comment

Working...
              X