Maia Says He Was "Sworn At" by Silva During Fight *spoilers*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maia Says He Was "Sworn At" by Silva During Fight *spoilers*

http://ow.ly/1wWmp

Demian Maia says he was “sworn at and disrespected” during his middleweight title fight with Anderson Silva at UFC 112. The five-round affair saw Anderson dance around Maia making antic gestures and mocking him for most of the fight.

Maia says his fellow Brazilian went as far as swearing at him and making disrespectful comments across the 25 minutes of their clash and that this was why he did not shake his adversary’s hand at the of the fight. Maia made the comments to a Fighters Only source in Abu Dhabi tonight.

lmao I'm watching the first for the first time. I'm halfway through the second round right now. He is getting clowned, for real. This is hilarious. I almost feel like Silva is trying to mock the gracies, the way he is standing and punching like rickson.

Comment

ROFL, yes!

I just seen him to do of that clopera, or however you spell it, to Demian. this stuff is straight comedy.

Comment

Anderson been training with Nick Diaz?

LOL.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Anderson been training with Nick Diaz?

LOL.....
          did he say "poha " to maia? lol, that's a bad word in brazil

Comment

did he say "poha " to maia? lol, that's a bad word in brazil
            im brazilian and no its not a bad word, u can compare poha to 'damn' in english.

Comment

Originally posted by PackosCotto View Post
              im brazilian and no its not a bad word, u can compare poha to 'damn' in english.
              that's not what i was told. i went to school with a brazilian guy and he told me poha means cum but it's also used as a swear word

Comment

"Porra" does mean cum, and it is used much in the way "****" or "fuck" are used in English. "Esta porra năo funciona" translates to "This '****' doesn't work"

It is still not as bad as "caralho"
                Last edited by Mr. Beelzebub; 04-13-2010, 11:10 PM.

Comment

why is this guy complaining, he got off easy, Sylva could have knocked him out instead, would he have felt better respected had he ended the fight on his back?????

like this see....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
                    "Porra" does mean cum, and it is used much in the way "****" or "fuck" are used in English. "Esta porra năo funciona" translates to "This '****' doesn't work"

It is still not as bad as "caralho"
                    Porra!! Porra!!! Porra!!! i heard Big Nog say porra once on the ultimate fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X