Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "SOG" Ward vs "King" Kovalev II Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellerman is a joke. Not even acknowledging the low blows.

Comment

• I am glad I did not pay for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
        5 punches hurt Kovalev in that round....4 were lowblows...wtf is HBO doing right now....the replay is clear.......
        Seems to me like the last 2 blows of the fight were low.

Comment

• I don't know how you can guys can see the finishing shots were low, the camera angle is no good to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
            That right hand had him out on his feet though but still Weeks ruined everything with that stoppage WTF?

Everything didn't look low to me, that one punch was on the LINE I think Kovalev was trying to buy himself time as well but AWFUL Referring from Weeks!
            It's hard to tell. Either Kov's cup or belt was too high and Ward kept landing right on the sweet spot, or the body shots + the fight's pace were simply taking a toll. When Kovalev sat on the ropes, Weeks should've started counting.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post
              Typical nygger antics. Can't expect anything more from those who have brillo pad pubic hairs for head hairs.

Hahah they actually think they won lolol
              You're an embarrassment. A disgrace.

Comment

• Terrible stoppage, but the "Krusher" was already on his way out. That right hand did most of the damage....

Comment

• Weeks is terrible if those where legit low blows

Comment

• kovalev is a chump and has always been over rated..beat an old hopkins that's all he did..he had nothing left after the 5th..he kept stopping looking for an easy way out..the ref could tell..kovalev turned his back because he was ready to quit..that guy has no stamina..he's done

Comment

• Some guys are so blind in here, that right hand got Kovalev hurt BIG TIME!

Comment

Working...
                      X