No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan: I Just Want To Be Great For My Country

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Conlan: I Just Want To Be Great For My Country

By Thomas Gerbasi - Two-time Olympian Michael Conlan may be living in Los Angeles and sporting a U.S. cell phone number now, but don't start fitting him for red, white and blue trunks just yet. He's still a proud Irishman, and that won't ever change, a reality that has endeared him to the folks back home, who supported his move to the States to pursue a professional boxing career that continues on Friday night in Chicago against Alfredo Chanez...
    [Click Here To Read More]

It'll be interesting to see if he actually fights there before the years out!

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      It'll be interesting to see if he actually fights there before the years out!
      Dude just turned pro and is on track to fight twice a year. Pathetic... He needs to fight 6 times each year for his first two years and then slow it down to 3-4 and when he gets his world title he can do 2-3 fights a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
        Dude just turned pro and is on track to fight twice a year. Pathetic... He needs to fight 6 times each year for his first two years and then slow it down to 3-4 and when he gets his world title he can do 2-3 fights a year.
        I'm not too sure where you're coming from here. He's already fought @ MSG & is scheduled to fight in Chicago & Brisbane soon. I'd just like to see him fight in Belfast & Dublin before the year's out. "The Kid's looking good & could/should go far"!!................

Comment

Originally Posted by Hmabshir

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
          I'm not too sure where you're coming from here. He's already fought @ MSG & is scheduled to fight in Chicago & Brisbane soon. I'd just like to see him fight in Belfast & Dublin before the year's out. "The Kid's looking good & could/should go far"!!................
          His last amateur bout was in August at the OG of Rio (?) so 9 months after he only have one pro fight? he's probably not good as Lomachenko or Rigondeaux so 2/3 pro fights by year is not enough for sure
          By reading you comment and all those locations it's like he already fought 5 times this year but in fact he only have 1 fight...
          Last edited by BoxHec; 05-26-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
            Originally Posted by Hmabshir

His last amateur bout was in August at the OG or Rio (?) so 9 months after he only have one pro fight? he's probably not good as Lomachenko or Rigondeaux so 2/3 pro fights by year is not enough for sure
            By reading you comment and all those locations it's like he already fought 5 times this year but in fact he only have 1 fight...
            That's my point, if you leave your debut year with 2 fights your a ****ing moron.

Comment

Working...
            X