Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Cruiserweight Division didn't exist...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally Id rather watch 2 CW's than watch these modern day HW's. But I used to be a CW hater before I saw Huck vs. Glowacki. That fight has to be one of my favorite fights of all time. Those were 2 very large (not oversized) men throwing with very bad intentions until 1 gave. As a matter of fact Im going to rewatch it

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Personally Id rather watch 2 CW's than watch these modern day HW's. But I used to be a CW hater before I saw Huck vs. Glowacki. That fight has to be one of my favorite fights of all time. Those were 2 very large (not oversized) men throwing with very bad intentions until 1 gave. As a matter of fact Im going to rewatch it
      How do you think they would do against heavyweights?

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        Not being Sevngali, I can't predict what any fighter can or can't do. Anyone who thinks they can finds themselves wrong, usually over and over. So I won't name certain cruisers I think would beat the relatively good Hw's.

One observation I have is that since the cruiserweight division became 200 pounds, it seems now that there are fewer normal sized heavyweights. In essence the division is becoming a super sized division. No one under 6'6 holds a title anymore. There's a reason for it. I don't think it's because people are getting bigger or that the big men are getting better. I think it comes down to the division change.
        "No one under 6'6 holds a title anymore. There's a reason for it. I don't think it's because people are getting bigger or that the big men are getting better. I think it comes down to the division change." I dont know what this even means but im out of this one,,,re read what i posted.

Comment

Divisions there for a reason, Heavyweights have grown too big. Every now and again you get a good boxer that can move up there. But its the same with any division, only exceptional fighters perform well moving up completely out of their comfort zone

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
            How do you think they would do against heavyweights?
            TBH man not well, these HW's nowadays are HUGE! Despite what some people man "want" to think SIZE MATTERS lol!

Comment

Working...
            X