Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd will NEVER be #1P4P King again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called Minnie Pacquiao for a comment but his mommy said he's taking a nap.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      win every fights he's been in convincingly in those last 5 years.

bottom line is on virtually every reputable site that polls multiple media people within boxing to rank p4p fighters has floyd at #1.
      Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      well 1st he wasnt knocked the fuck out by a 39 year old lightweight

then

2012-beat #1 154 fighter cotto and wba champ
      2011-beat #2 ww ortiz and wbc champ
      2010 beat #1 ww,p4p#3 and wba champ mosley
      2009 dominated the guy who skull fucked Manny
      Fights JMM a blown up LW and cheating him on the scales. Jmm takes the money over doing what he should have and thats call off the fight!

Old Mosley :WORD:

sucker punches Ortiz for a cowardly victory.

Cotto after so many beat downs and 5 years to late ols and washed up!

LOL that how you get P4P the best. Not to mention that being the only 4 fights in 5 years! Thats a fighter dominating the divisions :WORD:!!!

You too are so easy to make look like a clown!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Fights JMM a blown up LW and cheating him on the scales. Jmm takes the money over doing what he should have and thats call off the fight!

Old Mosley :WORD:

sucker punches Ortiz for a cowardly victory.

Cotto after so many beat downs and 5 years to late ols and washed up!

LOL that how you get P4P the best. Not to mention that being the only 4 fights in 5 years! Thats a fighter dominating the divisions :WORD:!!!

You too are so easy to make look like a clown!

look man its cool with me. I get your e schtick-"make up **** when you can, lie if you must, but always hate on floyd", to paraphrase Ken Patera.

Comment

look man its cool with me. I get your e schtick-"make up **** when you can, lie if you must, but always hate on floyd", to paraphrase Ken Patera.
          Agreed.... Pac Boy on some major troll ish.

Comment

well 1st he wasnt knocked the fuck out by a 39 year old lightweight

then

2012-beat #1 154 fighter cotto and wba champ
            2011-beat #2 ww ortiz and wbc champ
            2010 beat #1 ww,p4p#3 and wba champ mosley
            2009 dominated the guy who skull fucked Manny
            if anyone else did anything remotely similar to this boxing fans would be creaming in their pants... the only guy who did anything similar was Pac

Unfortunately uncle bob continued to milk the gravy train rather than make legacy fights... he kept him in house for too long

pac was / is a great fighter but his continual underestimation of marquez has cost him from emerging as the premier fighter of his decade.... he was neck and neck with Floyd before marquez 3.... it all started to go downhill from that point onwards... even tho he beat bradley he got complacent and allowed bradley to work his way back into the fight.... 5 years ago if you would have told me that a light puncher with a sprained ankle was in the ring with Pac I would have been praying for his safety... no way should've let Timmeh see the final bell.... whether its lack of focus or age Pac slipped when he was so close to being the greatest of his era

its now a title that Floyd can only lose.... he doesnt need to win it but its whether he can now cement it or slip up

Comment

Pac Boy you gotta be trolling,i aint falling for that crap this year

Comment

who me...Hate on Floyd. Never! Okay Okay always....but you still have yet to comment and only avoid the basics of the point! I asked you why hes #1 in your opinion. you said he won his last four fights (in a 5year span)....So i guess the new question is....since you are wiggling out of the point...Is his last five wins notable enough in your opinion to be enough to be the #1 p4p?
                Blown up LW
                Old Mosley
                Sucker punch Ortiz win
                Shot Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  who me...Hate on Floyd. Never! Okay Okay always....but you still have yet to comment and only avoid the basics of the point! I asked you why hes #1 in your opinion. you said he won his last four fights (in a 5year span)....So i guess the new question is....since you are wiggling out of the point...Is his last five wins notable enough in your opinion to be enough to be the #1 p4p?
                  Blown up LW
                  Old Mosley
                  Sucker punch Ortiz win
                  Shot Cotto?
                  blown up lw that just layed manny out cold 3 years later??

same old mosley who manny ducked when he was p4p#3 and the #1 ww only to fight after he was coming off of a loss and a draw??

the same ortiz who beat Berto who you made a thread asking why floyd didnt fight??

the same shot cotto manny refused to fight without a catchweight yet again???

it is 2013 you gotta troll better than that man

Comment

blown up lw that just layed manny out cold 3 years later??

same old mosley who manny ducked when he was p4p#3 and the #1 ww only to fight after he was coming off of a loss and a draw??

the same ortiz who beat Berto who you made a thread asking why floyd didnt fight??

the same shot cotto manny refused to fight without a catchweight yet again???

it is 2013 you gotta troll better than that man
                    yes Larry the same Blown up LW that moved up two division who was fighting a a CW and was cheated on the sclaes!

yes Larry the same old Mosley i dont give either credit for fighting. Nor do i care what sanctioning bodies rate THEIR fighters!

yes Larry the same Ortiz that loss due to the fact that his dumbass self wasnt looking with his down after a break nor was the ref...when he was plainly sucker punched.

Yes Larry the same Shot Cotto Manny didnt wanna punish again...

youre better than this Larry!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Pac-boy is right as usual

Pac was P4P King before even the Oscar fight and now that hes not #1 anymore, Ward and Donaire are both ahead of Floyd
                      ^a truly noble political activist

Comment

Working...
                      X