No announcement yet.

It's time to retire my Title Heavy Bag. Need some reccomendations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doublejabbing View Post
    Its funny you mention that, I Just picked up an aqua bag not long ago and I absolutely love it. The heavy bag I'm looking to pick up will be mounted beside the waterbag.
    If you have a large waterbag than you don't have to take up your space nor take up anymore of your money, I'd just forget about a regular bag.

Jackie had all waterbags hanging for us at Galaxy. After working them as long as it was I just don't care to work anything other than a water bag........

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      If you have a large waterbag than you don't have to take up your space nor take up anymore of your money, I'd just forget about a regular bag.

Jackie had all waterbags hanging for us at Galaxy. After working them as long as it was I just don't care to work anything other than a water bag........
      That the problem, my waterbag is fairly small. I plan on mounting this new heavy bag beside a waterbag and a speed bag.

Comment

That the problem, my waterbag is fairly small. I plan on mounting this new heavy bag beside a waterbag and a speed bag.
        I replaced my heavy bag with a water bag and I aint ever looking back.

Comment

i have a lonsdale bag and it has held up very well, although i don't use it regularly. the only thing i would say is that i had it taken down for quite a while and a couple weeks ago i used it again. now i don't know if this was as a result of it being stood up on the floor for a long time or if i had just forgotten, but the bottom was rock hard and i *****ed my wrist and i have never had problems with my wrists. it is still not right and this was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. it is a fabric bag so i was a bit shocked it could become so hard.

i am intrigued in the waterbag. if i left it outside 24/7 in all weathers would it perish quickly?

Comment

Originally posted by the_blueprint View Post
            i have a lonsdale bag and it has held up very well, although i don't use it regularly. the only thing i would say is that i had it taken down for quite a while and a couple weeks ago i used it again. now i don't know if this was as a result of it being stood up on the floor for a long time or if i had just forgotten, but the bottom was rock hard and i *****ed my wrist and i have never had problems with my wrists. it is still not right and this was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. it is a fabric bag so i was a bit shocked it could become so hard.

i am intrigued in the waterbag. if i left it outside 24/7 in all weathers would it perish quickly?
            From what I've researched, you can leave them outside. Most of the aqua bags ive looked at say it can be used in the outdoors. I noticed the warranty on aqua bags is 2 years and im pretty sure it covers damages from outdoor use.

Comment

From what I've researched, you can leave them outside. Most of the aqua bags ive looked at say it can be used in the outdoors. I noticed the warranty on aqua bags is 2 years and im pretty sure it covers damages from outdoor use.
              Well, they were designed to float on sea water 24 hours a day. They laugh at little rain and sun.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                Well, they were designed to float on sea water 24 hours a day. They laugh at little rain and sun.
                Not sure why I found this funny, but I did.

Comment

Btw, anyone try Outslayer punching bag?
                  Is the hype for real ?

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebodyshots View Post
                    I replaced my heavy bag with a water bag and I aint ever looking back.
                    Which male ?
                    Title?

Comment

hydrostrike everlast

Comment

Working...
                      X