Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Dominates Adrien Broner Over Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner "rematch in Cali"...wtf!!!! Broner will soon b main event headliner on Fox s1 along side Ortiz!!! 2 complete losers!!!

Comment

• i scored it 7-5 for broner. he was doing the clean quality head shakes

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        You act like a sore loser... Or a BI@TCH! You chose
        I thought Mikey won I just didn't think it was some wizard performance like most. Styles make fights. Broner blocked most punches that Mikey threw. The difference between Broner and Crawford is Crawford is a dog who will block and throw in between Mikey punches unlike Broner.

I guess the point I'm making is good win by Mikey but don't get to over confident. Go back down to 135 and make the money. Avoid Crawford..

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
          The Donald approves!

Comment

• Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
            Nothing special about Mikey. One B level fighter beat a C level fighter. Crawford commits 'date rape ' against him and Lomo at 135 beats him too. He is too slow and plodding to beat top level fighters. The same people commenting on here about the great win are the same ones that where saying Broner is overrated.
            Ill put $5K on Garcia vs. Loma. ESPECIALLY at 135.

I actually think they will fight so I'll see you soon... If you want to lose more??? We'll talk later
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 07-29-2017, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• How's that ppv career coming along About Billions??? Gtfoh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                I thought Mikey won I just didn't think it was some wizard performance like most. Styles make fights. Broner blocked most punches that Mikey threw. The difference between Broner and Crawford is Crawford is a dog who will block and throw in between Mikey punches unlike Broner.

I guess the point I'm making is good win by Mikey but don't get to over confident. Go back down to 135 and make the money. Avoid Crawford..
                I agree because Crawford really belongs at 147 or higher. Even you should know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  Mikey is a bad man. 147 might be a weight class too high, but he certainly has the skills for it
                  Yeah, I love Mikey but he doesn't have much of a chin, probably gets dropped vs a decent opponent. Would like to see him move down to 135 for 1-2 fights then back up to 140.

Comment

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                    KIGALI = KIGAMUYO, bruh. But I agree. They're prob robbing a store or playing that knock out game. Filthy animals.
                    Lol!! Post all day and week but mia now

Comment

• Always had a sneaky feeling Broner was special.....he's not.

Comment

Working...
                      X