Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klitschko retirement??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see him retire now and bow out with respect. I don't want him to become a great that didn't know when to quit.

Comment

He should retire now or take an easy farewell bout. Hes shouldn´t risk to finish his career with another KO loss.

Comment

I believe retirement is a good thing here. Yes he could make one more and go out with a win, but so often that leads to another major fight and Wlad is getting older every day. He put up a good fight last week. Let that be his last hurrah. Why risk losing to fighters he would have dominated in his prime.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko is worth well over 60 million! No need for him to fight financially. But since did that ever stop a fighter from fighting? Roy Jones is still fighting!

"We all think we've got one more boxing match in us, and that, probably, will be the downfall of Floyd Mayweather, George Foreman, Manny Pacquiao. We'll overstay our welcome."
          George Foreman

Comment

I would see him against Deontay Wilder, he was good against AJ, Wilder needs a good opponent finally.

Comment

a great ambassador for the sport of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by raione View Post
                I would see him against Deontay Wilder, he was good against AJ, Wilder needs a good opponent finally.
                If Klitschko came back now, and fought Wilder, he would be the best opponent next to Ortiz.

Comment

What Wlad should do is gain a little weight and start making videos calling out Fury. Guaranteed he'd get the fight. Fury doesn't want any part of Wladimir any longer, but I bet if the money was right and Wlad was fat, he'd fight him again. It's not that I am disrespecting Fury, I have much respect for the man and his family. Big fan of gypsy culture, love that ****. He just doesn't give a crap what people think, that's why he's cool with the money. But Wlad will not retire calmly after that unavenged loss.

Comment

Happy to see this

Comment

Ive grown to love Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X