No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Then why the heck was she still getting jobs, even one within the Trump White House? Doesn't he have people that look at CV's and track down references?

She certainly acts as though she's nuts. And taping in the Situation Room was grounds enough for an instant dismissal.
    Trump hired her after having known her for a decade so ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Most my fam are there. Mom is from Puerto Rico pops from Dominican republic. Pr, Dr, Jamaica, Cuba etc. Its all about that Caribbean Connection, Africa and Tainos. I need to get my azz to Jamaica. What part you from.
      I am from Clarendon. Island vibe is just island vibe. America feels stuffy and too controlled for me when it comes to relaxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I am from Clarendon. Island vibe is just island vibe. America feels stuffy and too controlled for me when it comes to relaxing.
        So, you’ve never been to the USA...

Fishy,.... you suspect homie... fishy, as ****..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          So, you’ve never been to the USA...

Fishy,.... you suspect homie... fishy, as ****..
          When did I say that?

As for the smell, check yourself. I have been telling you that you haven't been smelling fresh.

Comment

When did I say that?

As for the smell, check yourself. I have been telling you that you haven't been smelling fresh.
            I’m steady grinding homie... will post photos from India, etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I’m steady grinding homie... will post photos from India, etc..
              I don't care to see them.

Comment

I don't care to see them.
                Yet, you will see them... picture me falling...

Comment

• Amarosa trying to sell her little book by calling Trump a racist. Guess he wasn't racist when he helped out her family and gave her a nice job at the WH. It's all good though, the fake news media will lap it up and further expose themselves as frauds.

MSM was busy talking about all the white boy supremacists reaking havoc in the streets instead of covering the reality of the tards ANTIFA goons planning to kill Trump. The MSM fake news is destroying America.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...unter-protest/

“I Would Murder Him – Do Him Like Gaddafi” Antifa Activists on Video Threaten to Kill President Trump at Unite The Right Counter-Protest

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Amarosa trying to sell her little book by calling Trump a racist. Guess he wasn't racist when he helped out her family and gave her a nice job at the WH. It's all good though, the fake news media will lap it up and further expose themselves as frauds.

MSM was busy talking about all the white boy supremacists reaking havoc in the streets instead of covering the reality of the tards ANTIFA goons planning to kill Trump. The MSM fake news is destroying America.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...unter-protest/

“I Would Murder Him – Do Him Like Gaddafi” Antifa Activists on Video Threaten to Kill President Trump at Unite The Right Counter-Protest

You’re absolutely right. It’ll bite them all back in the ass eventually...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X