Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: $25,000 Fee To Join Our Gym Franchise! Target Is 500 Gyms Globally!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    Absolutely clueless and must be in some kind of fantasy bubble.
    His first gym in L.A. is already getting great reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      some people are just sad and hate anyone doing great in life
      Yeah. At least his out there risking it. It’s an unknown territory for him, if it ends up being successful then he helped the people who franchised be successful as well.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        When’s the last time 50 trashed anything dude ain’t been in a fight since he was a teenager lmao he got you all fooled. He’s scary just like most rappers
        First of all , your absolutely right about 50
        Second of all , I knew they were pretty tight and thought this was all bullchit
        And lastly , if I’m not mistaken they already made up
        Don’t change a thing in my life
        Didn’t and won’t lose any sleep whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...-gyms-us-world

Floyd Mayweather has never been shy about branching out into various businesses. His next venture? Franchising gyms.

The boxer, who finished his professional career at 50-0 with a knockout of Conor McGregor last August, announced this week how much he would charge for those interested in using his name and to license his training program, including the use of a virtual reality Mayweather training system.

"We hope to have 250 gyms in the U.S. and 250 gyms internationally in the next three to five years," Mayweather said from the flagship gym in Los Angeles that opened in late January.

The cost to build out the gyms are projected to be $70,000 for an existing gym structure and $200,000 from the ground up. New owners are also required to pay a one-time $25,000 franchise fee and to pay 6 percent of income in a royalty fee back to Mayweather.

The classes include boxing, speed and agility work, and virtual reality with Mayweather.

"This comes from me wanting to give back," Mayweather said. "I want to see people look good, and I've seen so many people go to gyms and not be happy with what they are doing."

Boxing fitness gyms have been on the rise lately, most notably Rumble, which has three establishments in New York City. Earlier this year, Rumble received an investment from gym franchise Equinox that valued the brand at $80 million.

"I always wanted to try this," Mayweather said. "I know this. You can't be successful at something if you don't try."
          My Co-Worker today just told me she is retiring early (next week) to open up a Mayweather gym. She is using her Thrift Savings Plan (like a 401K) to pay for it. She wants me to go with her next week to check out the existing 1 in Los Angeles. She is full steam ahead on this venture.

Another Co-Worker of mine over heard and is very interested in this franchise too. Hes looking up Veteran franchise loans right now. He wants me to go in on it. Crazy how all this just happened this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I will be there next week.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              I'd do it if I had the liquid. 6% isn't bad at all, McDonald's takes more than that.

The VR training intrigues me though. Being able to spar Floyd without getting physically hit or embarrassed?
              You'd likely make more money buying into a McDonald's franchise. Of course, it may cost $1million to buy into Mickey D's, but the return would assuredly be better than what a Mayweather gym would bring.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I will be there next week.
                Let us know what you think of the place. I'm curious what a boxing fan has to say about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I read it sucked balls.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    When’s the last time 50 trashed anything dude ain’t been in a fight since he was a teenager lmao he got you all fooled. He’s scary just like most rappers
                    ask gayweather jr and her lover ellerbe about jay prince and them boys. they ran all up in their shiiit ellerbe almost got killled. 50 is from the streets gayweather jr ain't built like that you are the one who is fooled.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
                      ask gayweather jr and her lover ellerbe about jay prince and them boys. they ran all up in their shiiit ellerbe almost got killled. 50 is from the streets gayweather jr ain't built like that you are the one who is fooled.
                      This is what happens when nerds talk about black culture they know nothing of. 50 been in 20 rap beefs never fought anyone, got beat up, robbed, shot in front of his grandmother house and moved to Connecticut. Stole the real 50cent name. Them supreme team boys had fifty scared for his life. 50 Got stabbed up by blackchild in the studio lol when the last time Floyd got beat up and shot in front of his grandmother? When the last time Floyd got stabbed by a c list rapper lol. Jprince had many opportunities to touch Floyd he knew better instead he went after Ellerbe lmao. The old Floyd would have been done handled soft 50 just look at how he threw that baseball lmao dude one of them big soft muscle heads. Floyd would beat him like a stepchild. 50cent is rapper a lying rapper that’s all he does don’t compare that snitch to Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X