Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Fans Subscribed To ESPN+ For Crawford vs Horn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not available in Canada

I streamed the fight illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
      Remember when ESPN had Classic Fight Night for free?
      ESPN's like a charity case right now so I feel it's my responsiblity to help them out.

Comment

Am I the only one who watched it on TV ???!!!

Last Saturday night was one of the biggest television boxing marathons I've witnessed in a long time.
        Saw all the opening bouts before Crawford-Horn and of course the main event. On the very next channel Austin Trout and Charlo were on, and following that was Mares vs Santa Cruz. I was having all kinds of problems trying to catch all of it at once, but I recorded both channels on my PVR..., so I wasn't too worried. I was like a kid in a candy store that night!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          it's not available in Canada

I streamed the fight illegally.
          If you're talking about the Crawford - Horn fight and the Mares - Santa Cruz fight, you're wrong. Both of those were on BELL basic cable tv. I watched from 7:30 pm til the very end of the cards. I was switching channels between the end of the Charlo-Trout fight and the Crawford-Horn fight because those fights were happening at the same time. I have all those fights recorded on my pvr. Damn, I'm glad I didn't have to stream those fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
            If you're talking about the Crawford - Horn fight and the Mares - Santa Cruz fight, you're wrong. Both of those were on BELL basic cable tv. I watched from 7:30 pm til the very end of the cards. I was switching channels between the end of the Charlo-Trout fight and the Crawford-Horn fight because those fights were happening at the same time. I have all those fights recorded on my pvr. Damn, I'm glad I didn't have to stream those fights!

No I was saying ESPN+ isn’t in Canada haha.

I found a good deed though. Nothing crashed

Comment

I'm a die-hard fan and get ESpN+ free as part of my cable plan but didn't watch the live show. Knew I could watch it the next day anyways. Ironic but I watch the ESPN shows live on cable but was unhappy that this wasn't aired on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                ESPN's like a charity case right now so I feel it's my responsiblity to help them out.
                That's mighty nice of you! Hey, I could use a few free $$$ too, help a brother out?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  The Hardcore Boxing Fans we do whatever it takes to see boxing but the Casuals are who they want to tune in also and I seriously doubt many casual sports fans took the time to download the App just for a boxing match between two fighters they likely don't even know
                  And this is exactly my point when it concerns this App. Casual sports fans aren't going out of their way to get an App that's separate to the Network they already pay through their cable sub. Also adding, for Terence Crawford to be rated by most as #1 P4P it's such a step backwards putting him on an App that's literally in its infancy stage. The point of Top Rank going to ESPN was to get more viewers but now they wanna put their fights on an App that has MUCH less viewers than HBO??

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    Alright, let's have it: How many signed up for ESPN+ for the Crawford vs Horn fight? Also, If you did sign up, did you/will you cancel, and would you sign up for more fights in the future?
                    I signed up and then unsubscribed after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      I'm a die-hard fan and get ESpN+ free as part of my cable plan but didn't watch the live show. Knew I could watch it the next day anyways. Ironic but I watch the ESPN shows live on cable but was unhappy that this wasn't aired on tv.
                      It's great that you get ESPN+ included in your cable package, but haven't you heard? Nothing is free, my friend.

Comment

Working...
                      X