Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since JACOBS and NELO Sparked GOLOVKIN, What Would FROCH Have Done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since JACOBS and NELO Sparked GOLOVKIN, What Would FROCH Have Done?

Perhaps in 2015 Loeffler and Lil'G were desperate to make big cash for once. Froch and Chavez Jr. might have finished his career two years ago. Chavez Jr. went up to take on a bigger Fonfara...who's jab rate should be equal to Lil'G's and equal power...

Me finks Chavez Jr. would've went for broke and messed up Lil'G. Canelo Alvarez couldn't dent Chavez Jr. ...

The Cobra might have banged up Lil'G...

"WARD not today...too much for me.." -Golovkin (2014 Geale prep, industry interview)

Could be the same as "Avoid Golovkin like the plague..."

Yet Brooklynites and Mexicans aren't afraid of no flea bacteria plagues

You are really getting desperate with your attempts to get GGG beat by bringing in retired boxers. GGG offer Froch a fight at 168 and Froch said no thanks. If Froch thought he could win he would have taken the fight. GGG would beat Froch. He is better in every way. He punches harder than Froch and he takes a better punch. He is a better boxer than Froch. GGG has never been knocked down or badly hurt in any fight. Froch was dropped and badly hurt by washed up Taylor and he was dropped and hurt by Groves. GGG hits harder than either of them. You must have started 500 threads trashing and hating on GGG. Your obsession with convincing this forum what a lousy fighter and all around bad guy GGG is is weird to say the least. Did he wrong you in some way? GGG is number 1 pfp by Ring and ESPN and he is in the top 5 on almost everybody's pfp best lists so how bad can he be? Froch never spent a day in his whole career on anybody's top 10 pfp best list.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      You are really getting desperate with your attempts to get GGG beat by bringing in retired boxers. GGG offer Froch a fight at 168 and Froch said no thanks. If Froch thought he could win he would have taken the fight. GGG would beat Froch. He is better in every way. He punches harder than Froch and he takes a better punch. He is a better boxer than Froch. GGG has never been knocked down or badly hurt in any fight. Froch was dropped and badly hurt by washed up Taylor and he was dropped and hurt by Groves. GGG hits harder than either of them. You must have started 500 threads trashing and hating on GGG. Your obsession with convincing this forum what a lousy fighter and all around bad guy GGG is is weird to say the least. Did he wrong you in some way? GGG is number 1 pfp by Ring and ESPN and he is in the top 5 on almost everybody's pfp best lists so how bad can he be? Froch never spent a day in his whole career on anybody's top 10 pfp best list.
      Froch would beat the **** out of Golovkin. Who was Golovkin to make demands of Froch? Froch was the A side. Froch offered 172 and Lil G ran away.

Golovkin isn't ESPN 1.

Froch was on P4P top 10 lists.

You lie all the time. It's pathetic.

Comment

What is this sparked BS. GGG got tagged some clean hard punches by both men. This boxing and when GGG fights top guys like Jacobs and Canelo he is gong to get hit with some hard punches. So what? They never staggered GGG or had him in trouble at all. It was Jacobs who got knocked on his ass. It was Canelo who changed his style from an attacking come forward boxer to a hit and run back peddling counter puncher. GGG could take Froch's best punches and remain standing but Froch couldn't take GGG's best punches and remain standing. Canelo has an iron jaw while Froch has a good chin but he has been down and hurt while GGG has never been down or hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          What is this sparked BS. GGG got tagged some clean hard punches by both men. This boxing and when GGG fights top guys like Jacobs and Canelo he is gong to get hit with some hard punches. So what? They never staggered GGG or had him in trouble at all. It was Jacobs who got knocked on his ass. It was Canelo who changed his style from an attacking come forward boxer to a hit and run back peddling counter puncher. GGG could take Froch's best punches and remain standing but Froch couldn't take GGG's best punches and remain standing. Canelo has an iron jaw while Froch has a good chin but he has been down and hurt while GGG has never been down or hurt.
          This is how stupid people see boxing. Chin and power.

Comment

I think at this point, the myth of that GGG is dead. The one who could beat Ward, Froch, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I think at this point, the myth of that GGG is dead. The one who could beat Ward, Froch, etc.
              How could Lil'G be dead? He has three straps that my boy Nelo deserves. Come the rematch doe, and Lil'G would murk Tyson at a 169.6lbs cause he's "not a big middleweight" but they claim Nelo is a LHW...

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                How could Lil'G be dead? He has three straps that my boy Nelo deserves. Come the rematch doe, and Lil'G would murk Tyson at a 169.6lbs cause he's "not a big middleweight" but they claim Nelo is a LHW...

Didn't say he was dead. I said THAT myth of GGG is dead. Then I explain what that specific myth was. Chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Didn't say he was dead. I said THAT myth of GGG is dead. Then I explain what that specific myth was. Chill out.
                  Ward is dead to Golovkin. Ever since Ward exposed the 154-168 bull**** Golovkin is too scared to mention his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Ward is dead to Golovkin. Ever since Ward exposed the 154-168 bull**** Golovkin is too scared to mention his name.
                    It still baffles me that people really fed into that, at a time when GGG's best win was like Martin Murray or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X