No announcement yet.

Muhammed Ali talks about the Starbucks controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Muhammed Ali talks about the Starbucks controversy

I don't understand why we're always trying to force ourselves to be around people who don't want us around them. Spend your money where you're wanted and support our own.

Even the Starbucks CEO said the police were called because the men were black. We know that's the mentality of people who work at Starbucks so why boycott and beg these people to let you in their spaces? The only boycott should be with your money. Don't patronize places that don't want you there.
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 04-19-2018, 07:29 AM.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I don't understand why we're always trying to force ourselves to be around people who don't want us around them. Spend your money where you're wanted and support our own.

Even the Starbucks CEO said the police were called because the men were black. We know that's the mentality of people who work at Starbucks so why boycott and beg these people to let you in their spaces? The only boycott should be with your money. Don't patronize places that don't want you there.
    Simple and to the point.....but that's the MAIN reason MLK and Malcolm were murdered.

This happened yesterday:

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android...ymGv0mg8epIziu

Comment

I don't disagree. Whenever I've had a bad relationship with the owners/employees at a place for w/e reason I've slowed down or stopped my visits to said place.

Comment

I did a little more reading into the Starbucks thing, and it goes deeper than just being black, afterall that starbucks is located in a predominately black area, and the manager is an SJW with purple hair, its not like its the first black people she's ever served or turned away.

People are always way to quick to jump on the race of the issue rather than the substance of the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I did a little more reading into the Starbucks thing, and it goes deeper than just being black, afterall that starbucks is located in a predominately black area, and the manager is an SJW with purple hair, its not like its the first black people she's ever served or turned away.
          I love when SJW ******s get caught up in the monster that they helped to create ahahaha oh the irony....

I'm now officially boycotting Starbucks, but for the complete opposite reasons....I don't respect groveling cuck companies....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
            Simple and to the point.....but that's the MAIN reason MLK and Malcolm were murdered.

This happened yesterday:

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android...ymGv0mg8epIziu
            L.A. Fitness fires 3 workers after black men get kicked out of N.J. gym

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2...g_2_men_o.html

Moments later, a police officer said to the manager, "You guys don't like cell phones, I get it, but it's not criminal activity."
            and then you wonder why some people dont like being recorded
            Last edited by bigjavi973; 04-19-2018, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

People are always way to quick to jump on the race of the issue rather than the substance of the issue.
              Share that link.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Leave people alone, Ali.

Big oil thinks differently.

Comment

yeah damn, how will starbucks cope if people who dont buy drinks and loiter decide not to go there anymore a money boycott wont change anyhting cause they dont buy anything in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    yeah damn, how will starbucks cope if people who dont buy drinks and loiter decide not to go there anymore a money boycott wont change anyhting cause they dont buy anything in the first place
                    True I never seen a black person buy pumpkin spice latte or macchiato
                    Last edited by Phenom; 04-19-2018, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X