No announcement yet.

Sulaiman said IBF forcing GGG to fight Derevyanchenko is penalizing GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sulaiman said IBF forcing GGG to fight Derevyanchenko is penalizing GGG

It was in this thread. I got to the thread late so my comment was overlooked.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=778342

GGG been training for Canelo, who is a more proven fighter than Derevyanchenko, so this is a step down. We think Derevyanchenko is the real deal but we've never seen him fight anyone near the level of the top 5 MW's so we really don't know.

I saw a lot of GGG fans agreeing with Sulaiman. If the fight can be made for May 5th how is this a penalty to GGG?

I want to see Golovkin fight Derevyanchenko because everyone is screaming for it. Then I want to laugh when the usual suspects are like "only 12 fights doe", "best win is Sam Soliman doe", "his last fight was an 8-rounder doe" when Golovkin whoops his ass.

In all honesty though, I don't have any interest in Golovkin fighting Derevyanchenko, Spike O'hara (whatever his name is, who cares?) or that Mungia guy. I guess Andrade would be ok, so we wouldn't have to hear from him again calling out people he's not willing to fight. I'd prefer he just wait for BJS.

Comment

don't run lit geee

Comment

Its not fair for Gennady to kill himself in a tough fight while CANELO RESTS BECAUSE HE CHEATED until the rematch. I mean what part of that cant you idiots understand. If Golovkin has a tough fight, he will not be a 100% for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by vergaa View Post
          don't run lit geee
          This is exactly the type of poster who I'm talking about.

Comment

make the fight....

it gets rid of one of the mandos (gggroupies were really big on mandos when ggg was wbc mando no?) and gives us a ko guaranteed fight both fighters are gonna come forward etc....

i just dont see why they would pick spike or even vanes oh wait.......................

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              Its not fair for Gennady to kill himself in a tough fight while CANELO RESTS BECAUSE HE CHEATED until the rematch. I mean what part of that cant you idiots understand. If Golovkin has a tough fight, he will not be a 100% for the rematch.
              Huh? Are you trolling?

Comment

If Dev is a mandatory and he is willing to step it up then do that fight, it’s irrelevant fighting another no name. If Wade can get his mandatory chance then so can dev.

Comment

It's not the IBF enforcing a mandatory that's penalizing GGG. It's Clenbuterol.

That said, I like the idea of him fighting a mandatory. Get it out the way, and line up Saunders for the fall

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                    This is exactly the type of poster who I'm talking about.
                    An alt......

Comment

Working...
                    X