Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you ask your future wife how many guys shes slept with, and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you ask your future wife how many guys shes slept with, and...

if she had fuk friends?

would any of these questions answers change your opinion of her?

why were the fuk friends so special for them to get a fuk whenever they wanted? why would she not be he’s girlfriend if they are intimate? could it be that he dont want her and he is trying to find a girl who is not a slut?

for me a girl with fuk friends are sluts and should find a bf, but thats just my opinion.

what you think?

every guy wants a clean girl i think.

always a bad idea to ask, no matter what she says either youll be disgusted or think shes lying

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      always a bad idea to ask, no matter what she says either youll be disgusted or think shes lying
      how about fuk friends. single and just sh4gs her friend, or a couple friends.

any disgust in that?

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
        how about fuk friends. single and just sh4gs her friend, or a couple friends.

any disgust in that?
        everybody has their own preference, most girls these days have prob had a fuk buddy

Comment

A steak is tough if you beat a woman hard enough the steak will get tender and she'll tell you the truth.

Comment

It's interesting to me how fascinated people are with the number of other sexual partners one has had. Seems like no one is really trying to assess how many times they have had sex, which I would have guessed is more disconcerting.

For instance, most guys are more concerned about a girl who has had, say, 10 one night stands in her life than 4 long term partners who she had sex with regularly. In what sense does the prior constitute "more mileage" as they say?

I don't know, I don't think I'll ever fully get it.

If it's about the risk of STI, that's fair. But you could always mitigate that risk by both getting tested before doing anything and wearing protection.

Anyway I've had a **** friend. It wasn't a big deal, but I would feel schitty about it if most of the members of the opposite sex judged me harshly for it. Good thing I got that male privilege doe.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-29-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

if she had fuk friends?

why were the fuk friends so special for them to get a fuk whenever they wanted? why would she not be he’s girlfriend if they are intimate? could it be that he dont want her and he is trying to find a girl who is not a slut?

for me a girl with fuk friends are sluts and should find a bf, but thats just my opinion.

what you think?

I can think of a couple of girls who were having sex regularly with a guy where the girl wanted a relationship and the guy wasn't down for that. And in these situations it had nothing to do with the "sluttiness" of the girl.

And some other times where it was just good sex and neither of them wanted a relationship. I can think of one instance where the guy wanted a relationship but the girl felt it wouldn't work long term for logistical reasons I won't get into.

"Why were they so special" The guy was probably good looking. And/or they had sex once and it was really good, and she wanted to keep getting it. It's not that deep, really.

Girls interest in sex is very similar to the interest you have in sex, it's not like some completely different feeling for them. Except they are more likely to feel emotionally connected.

But yeah, I probably won't ask to be honest. The only time a conversation about how many partners I've had has come up is when the girl insisted on it.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-29-2017, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Trust but verify

if she had fuk friends?

what you think?

Assume that she lived life before you, get tested together if things get really serious, and ask her "what's up" when you come across any old dude friends whom she changes her energy for when they're around (doesn't really bother me if she was into/dabbled with women, but that's just me; check that if you're bothered, too).

Generally speaking, body counts don't really matter; as long as you are true/honest to the relationship with each other, and there's no other stuff that's beyond what you both are cool with, you've got something that you can build on.

Comment

This ^^^^^^^

And also, I think I would be pissed if she had a ton of fuck friends to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    A steak is tough if you beat a woman hard enough the steak will get tender and she'll tell you the truth.
                    lmao yo this post is so wrong man

Comment

Working...
                    X