No announcement yet.

You Say Horn Won? Show Your Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Say Horn Won? Show Your Scorecard

Those of you who had Horn winning, please show your scorecards.

You may explain why you scored certain rounds the way you did.

If you had Manny, you can also share it here but I am really interested in how folks saw Horn winning.

For the record, I had it 116-112 Manny. No 10-8 rounds.

I had Pac winning 2,3,4,5,8,9,11, and twelve.

I had Horn winning 1, 6,7, and 10.

I had 5 rounds close enough to be scored either way (1,4,6,7,10) and gave 4 of them to Horn...with means I could have had it a lot wider for Manny.

Horn butted Manny twice- in the 6th and 7th-producing gashes on both sides of Pac's head.

What is interesting is that while I scored both rounds for Horn, in the 7th Manny outlanded Horn 21-12 (18-8 in powershots), so maybe I fell prey to scoring the blood instead of punches there.

There's mine.

You folks who thought Horn won, get in here and explain your cards.

rewatched it yesterday

agree with your assessment

and horn was throwing delibrate elbows and was pulling mannys head down when mannys head wasnt even low

the ref mark nelson was in on it and should never be allowed near a boxing ring again

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Those of you who had Horn winning, please show your scorecards.

You may explain why you scored certain rounds the way you did.

If you had Manny, you can also share it here but I am really interested in how folks saw Horn winning.

For the record, I had it 116-112 Manny. No 10-8 rounds.

I had Pac winning 2,3,4,5,8,9,11, and twelve.

I had Horn winning 1, 6,7, and 10.

I had 5 rounds close enough to be scored either way (1,4,6,7,10) and gave 4 of them to Horn...with means I could have had it a lot wider for Manny.

Horn butted Manny twice- in the 6th and 7th-producing gashes on both sides of Pac's head.

What is interesting is that while I scored both rounds for Horn, in the 7th Manny outlanded Horn 21-12 (18-8 in powershots), so maybe I fell prey to scoring the blood instead of punches there.

There's mine.

You folks who thought Horn won, get in here and explain your cards.
      So in your opinion Horn didn't win a single round CONVINCINGLY?

Wtf? How can we take your opinion seriously enough to participate in your thread? You yourself have no idea how to score rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

Wtf? How can we take your opinion seriously enough to participate in your thread? You yourself have no idea how to score rounds.
        That is what I am saying.

If YOU think he won some and won them convincingly, here is your chance to explain why.

But, I doubt you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

Rewatch the fight. I had it closer the first time with Horn being the aggressor.

But after rewatching the fight, seeing how much Horn was throwing and missing, either hitting glove, elbow or air, I realized that his aggression was not really effective. The two head butts that made Pac bleed are the most damage Horn did in that fight.
          Even in the first round where it seemed that Horn came on strong, he wasn't really landing anything significant at all. Pac was counter punching very well, landing the much more clean shots and causing a lot more damage.

Then we have Horn's fouling, which made Ward look clean. He was headlocking Pac on purpose. And not like the Ward-Kovalev fight where Ward would come in his head low, and Kovalev would grab him to prevent headbutts. No, Horn was leaning forward throwing hooks trying to grab Pac's neck and then bring him down and put his weight on him.

Manny easily won 116-112 (or 111 if Round 9 would be a 10-8)...

Comment

^ Side Parry

Counter right.

Jeff Horn is terrible! he was allowed to make it ugly but thats not the art of boxing! if anyone scored the final round for Jeff Horn PLEASE log out - you been fooled when they told you watching a Rocky movie qualifies you to score a professional boxing contest ; wheres the technique? show me your skills! this dude just bullied Pacquiao, I didn't see nothing special.

I had it 7-5 the first time. Studying the film it was wider for Pacquiao.

Comment

I just want the folks who say Horn won to come in here and explain their scorecards.

Maybe they are right...maybe I have been scoring fights all wrong since my uncle first taught me way back (and Atlas repeated on national TV years later).

If they have a better way to score, I need to know it.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                rewatched it yesterday

agree with your assessment

and horn was throwing delibrate elbows and was pulling mannys head down when mannys head wasnt even low

the ref mark nelson was in on it and should never be allowed near a boxing ring again
                Your opinion means nothing, you're one of the biggest PAC blow hards on this site and a global man hunt was launched fearing your suicide after you absconded from NSB for six months after #48 was schooled by PBF.

Comment

hmm lets see rounds 1-12 for jeffrey horney. 120-108. you dont get points for landing. thats where people are going wrong

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    I just want the folks who say Horn won to come in here and explain their scorecards.

Maybe they are right...maybe I have been scoring fights all wrong since my uncle first taught me way back (and Atlas repeated on national TV years later).

If they have a better way to score, I need to know it.
                    If you mute the tv im SURE you will see a different fight bc commentators bend shyte to a biased view or call things incorrectly.

Atlas is off his rocker everything he said was actually the opposite of what was going on .It was also terrible style of commentating ,poor Bradly had a raving nut next to him who basically had to agree with his trainer . Yes you can post images of Horn missing but the guy won the early rnds and arguably needed just 1 more decisive one to win bc that adds up to 6 or 7 and yes HE WAS aggressive which under the RULES counts .....

Where Horn WAS using effective aggression MOST of the time. To not think this fight was close is really the biggest puzzle of all when i think of what fight ppl are watching ?
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-04-2017, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X