No announcement yet.

You must give credit to Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must give credit to Andre Ward

A lot of boxing fans said he never would take a challenge, even after he called out Golovkin. Now he signed to fight Kovalev in November, regardless if he loses he deserves respect! I think the man could of fought better "tune ups" but he is taking on the boogeyman.

I believe Kovalev will win, I am very sure. But credit goes to Ward for taking on Kovalev because Stevenson wouldn't. Stevenson wouldn't even fight Pascal or Hopkins.

Whatever happens November I hope no one calls one man bad or exposed. Both are pound for pound fighters. Just because Ward loses it does not mean he is shot.

Bet on Kovalev people! I'm a big boxing supporter and smart money goes to the boogeyman.

Comment

Credit to him i was never blameing him, he had some problems but its done now,happy to see a fight.

Comment

you are forced to give Ward credit. He currently has the best resume in boxing as an active boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          you are forced to give Ward credit. He currently has the best resume in boxing as an active boxer.
          I'm not forced. He is taking on the man. Something Stevenson was afraid to do.

Sadly, and keep in mind I am a big time boxing bet guy. Throw your money on Kovalev, thank me later

Comment

Throw your money on Koavlev and LOSE YOU ****ING MONEY. He is going to get outclassed. BANK ON IT

Comment

Yeah...no he doesn't.

Comment

Manny pac and Wlad have better resumes

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Throw your money on Koavlev and LOSE YOU ****ING MONEY. He is going to get outclassed. BANK ON IT
                  Yep Kov is getting a lesson in the art of boxing .

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Are those chicks famous?

Comment

Working...
                    X