Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will interstellar travel ever happen? Will humans ever reach other star systems?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    How do we know that space it's self is not an illusion?

Comment

How do we know that space it's self is not an illusion?
      2deep4me............

Comment

Wormholes are definitely not "physically impossible"

General Relativity allows for wormholes to exist. Presuming that the human race doesn't go extinct and avoids any major setback, I think it's only a matter of time before we create technology that is able to manipulate gravity. I would be surprised if we haven't colonized other planets in 1000 years, which is only like 40 generations away.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
          Larry's on the weed again.

And yeah I think we will.

For those people saying the speed at which you would have to travel would kill you are simply thinking about our current technology for accomplishing this. It wouldn't / couldn't be done with our technology.

When we learn how to manipulate gravity, then we can do it.
          If Ford is bringing out what I think they are bringing out at the Detroit auto show, and one of the high end builders get a hold of it, interstellar travel might happen faster then we think.

Comment

One day we will. But I mean probably not for thousands of years. We'll need to learn how to master gravity, but obviously that knowledge is not even remotely close to possible right now.

Lets just figure out how to get humans to Mars successfully first. I hope I live to see the day humans set foot on Mars.

Comment

Think about this...why do we only see stars at night?? is it just a projection the government displays at night to keep us confused??

Comment

And if the sun is a star then why can we not see other stars during the day???

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                  LOL... Horsepower wise, does it get more ridiculous than the hellcat?
                  I want a Charger so freaking bad.

But I need dat Admin money.

Comment

And if the sun is a star then why can we not see other stars during the day???
                    Really?????

Comment

Think about this...why do we only see stars at night?? is it just a projection the government displays at night to keep us confused??

Comment

Working...
                      X