Collapse
No announcement yet.

[LIVE FOOTAGE I took] CROWD reacts to Wilder ending / Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it landed, yet his head didn't move?! It hit gloves and brushed him at the very best and he PULLED THE PUNCH!

Suppose in the video I posted above he landed as well? What now, are you going to find 3 dozen angles and slow it down 300% to try find a single frame where it appears the shot might of landed?

Almost as bad as the whole watching fights in slow motion saga we had going on, on here

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      It was a slap & he pulled the right hand clearly. Why celebrate like he knew he instantly knew the fight was over?

This should be investigated its not the first Wilder opponent to take a blatant dive either. Here is another prime example;

I doubt this was a dive.That was a hit with the forearm behind the head,its illegal but it landed behind the head which is a sensitive spot.That shouldn't have been a ko.Its the ref fault for not seeing it.

Comment

Yeah it landed, yet his head didn't move?! It hit gloves and brushed him at the very best and he PULLED THE PUNCH!

Suppose in the video I posted above he landed as well? What now, are you going to find 3 dozen angles and slow it down 300% to try find a single frame where it appears the shot might of landed?

Almost as bad as the whole watching fights in slow motion saga we had going on, on here

It was a clean hard shot,and his head did move,and you could clearly see in the vid that i posted that after Wilder landed that left,Scott was about to go down,and before he had a chance to go all the way down Wilder came in with a right hand.So it was the left hand that did the damage.There was no fix in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
          His head did move,and you could clearly see in the vid that i posted that after Wilder landed that left,Scott was about to go down,and before he had a chance to go all the way down Wilder came in with a right hand.So it was the left hand that did the damage.There was no fix in that fight.
          I am not disputing the left landed. And by the left landing it was clearly the inside of the glove and had nothing behind it. It was a set up punch for the right hand which was pulled.

Scott's eyes was fine, he had all his senses and frankly as bad as his chin is that left slap wouldn't of put over a glass of water.

He took a dive for his best friend, hell he even gave him a wink just before he threw it.

I'm sorry but nothing you can say or any angle is going to change my mind. That was a blatant dive.

Comment

I am not disputing the left landed. And by the left landing it was clearly the inside of the glove and had nothing behind it. It was a set up punch for the right hand which was pulled.

Scott's eyes was fine, he had all his senses and frankly as bad as his chin is that left slap wouldn't of put over a glass of water.

He took a dive for his best friend, hell he even gave him a wink just before he threw it.

I'm sorry but nothing you can say or any angle is going to change my mind. That was a blatant dive.

That and only that is the only reason I felt was a bit dodgy. You can usually tell by a dudes eyes when he is out of it this dudes eyes look completely fine.

Comment

He put his full weight behind the left punch,just look at his legs when he threw the left punch.And Malik eyes had a f`ed impression.Just look at the first replay.
              Last edited by boxingfeind; 03-16-2014, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Do you have a video of fans reaction to Danny's embarrassing boricua statement to end his interview? I'm legit embarrassed for the guy.

Comment

Dat right hand doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                    Do you have a video of fans reaction to Danny's embarrassing boricua statement to end his interview? I'm legit embarrassed for the guy.
                    I understood what Wilder said better than Danny.Garcia: Gracia a lo pueltokikeņo!

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                      I understood what Wilder said better than Danny.Garcia: Gracia a lo pueltokikeņo!
                      Figured. It sounded bad - hardly even sounded like a legit language he shortly spoke.

Comment

Working...
                      X