Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Boxing is about hitting and not getting hit, Floyd is the best at it, why da hate?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta
    Floyd is the best but pac just dominated a C-level opponent so let them have their fun
    Really? Rios is not a C-Level opponent. I don't think he'd last 12 rounds with the great Manny Pacquiao if was a c level opponent.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
      Really? Rios is not a C-Level opponent. I don't think he'd last 12 rounds with the great Manny Pacquiao if was a c level opponent.

exactly..................

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        True. But at the same time rios is a c level guy who has already been exposed to not being able to handle movement at all. This was just an ok win. Nothing more nothing less. I just want manny to fight someone better next time
        Canelo C level
        Guerrero C level
        Ortiz C level
        Gatti D level
        Baldomir z level

But you all creamed your pants silly during those performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          Is it not just as funny as Manny fans calling it exciting??even though they call all floyd fights boring??this is a 2 way street,both are full of **** and that has been clear for awhile
          /thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
            12 one sided rounds are not as exciting as the old Pacman. This fight was ok, just a test to see how Pacman would return after that devastating KO loss. And for the black teens in this forum who are all on TMT's sack and anti-Pacquiao, Rios was and is as worthy and opponent as Khan or Guerrero
            Guerrero was 2-0 at ww and a interim champion and a multi division champion

rios was 0-0 at ww with only 2 fights at 140

it is ok to keep it real and not make up crap...and yes a Khan fight would be just as crap a this Rios fight

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post

Lawd. You tards are so ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                I cant say Rios is a c class. No way. He is a game ass dude. He does have fight changing ability. Meaning he can change the course of a fight. Still a dangerous fighter. Boxing skill isnt that bad. He has a good ass jab....but never uses it. ( dont know why)
                Manny will fight better opposition. He just a had a year off. And just came off a super KO loss. dude was Kod cold. And to fight a bammer like rios was a crazy ballsy. I agree witcha...i wanna see him fight better opponent as well.
                Floyd can fight tune ups six years in a row, but Manny has to fight every top ten pfp fighter out there, every time out.

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
                  Canelo C level
                  Guerrero C level
                  Ortiz C level
                  Gatti D level
                  Baldomir z level

canelo-undefeated unified champ at 154

Guerrero-multi division champion and interim champ at 147

Gatti-2 division champion and was a current champ

Baldo-lineal champ at 147

Rios=a former champ at 135, 1-1 at 140,0 fights at ww

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Floyd is the best but pac just dominated a C-level opponent so let them have their fun
                    lmao how was canelo, ortiz or guerrero any different than rios?

when floyd fights, he fights the best right? while pac fights c level guys

rios would easily beat ortiz and guerrero at 147

amazing how you floyd stans call out manny but never floyd, such hypocrites

Comment

Originally posted by I don't lose View Post
                      Canelo C level
                      Guerrero C level
                      Ortiz C level
                      Gatti D level
                      Baldomir z level

All of them are better than rios. Stop trolling. Now you're calling your own boy canelo c level just to "prove" your point lmao gtfo. Difference you all expected most of those guys to trouble Floyd. Everyone knew rios had no shot. Just stop already you clown

Comment

Working...
                      X