Coolest man in the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolest man in the UK

is Carl Froch according to zoo magazine

Is he really the coolest man? If you disagree who do you think is the coolest man (don't say yourself)

As I am no longer 22 and don't drink 5 pints of Stella straight after work on a Monday night, use the kebab shop as my sole/only source of nutrition and don't share a house with blokes who find it hysterical to light their own farts and who like to piss in the sink rather than the perfectly serviceable toilet provided....I no longer read ZOO magazine. But I kinda miss it all the same!!

Bit a nice little accolade for Carl on behalf of smelly, drunk young Brit males everywehre. Congrats to the Cobra.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodyshot3 View Post
      As I am no longer 22 and don't drink 5 pints of Stella straight after work on a Monday night, use the kebab shop as my sole/only source of nutrition and don't share a house with blokes who find it hysterical to light their own farts and who like to piss in the sink rather than the perfectly serviceable toilet provided....I no longer read ZOO magazine. But I kinda miss it all the same!!

Bit a nice little accolade for Carl on behalf of smelly, drunk young Brit males everywehre. Congrats to the Cobra.
      If you miss it then you should go on the website

Comment

"Coolest man in the UK"

That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          "Coolest man in the UK"

That's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome

Speaking from experience??

Comment

Originally posted by themightyimp View Post
            Speaking from experience??
            I don't have it nor know many people with the disease, no.

Comment

I wouldent disagree with that, froch is the man

Comment

Working...
              X