Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought the new Devil may cry game...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought the new Devil may cry game...

that game is freaking nuts !! awesome !!!

It's true what they say, you learn something new everyday. I have never played DMC before, not even one game[and still haven't]. Of course I heard about it as soon as it came out back in the early 2001, but never bothered to play it. So I look it up right now because I read your thread and saw a bit of gameplay of the new game, and I see that it was original intended to be Resident Evil 4, but was so different from RE that it was made into it's own game instead. That's crazy lol.

Comment

"The game Devil May Cry was originally created as a sequel to resident evil but the game went trough lots of radical changes and thus was considered that it strayed too far from the franchise. The original idea of the game would be stared by a european cop named Dante, who's sent to investigate a castle infested by B.O.W's. Lots of the creatures who made it to the final version of Devil May Cry were planned to be creations of a brand new virus."
      That's awesome. Capcom created a seemingly ATG series[I'm going by length of sequel/longevity/reviews/footage of gameplay] by mistake

Comment

i thought it would be with leon, dante looks alot like leon

Comment

Its a totally different Dante than in the other series and he is a little too much emo but people are totally overreacting. They scored it a 3 out of 10 on some sites.

I personally loved the gameplay and level design.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
            Its a totally different Dante than in the other series and he is a little too much emo but people are totally overreacting. They scored it a 3 out of 10 on some sites.

I personally loved the gameplay and level design.
            I don't know much about DMC but I can relate, seeing my favorite series of all time, Resident Evil, change dramatically installment after installment and getting blasted by the gaming media and fans. Definitely a lot of overreacting by people when they see change. They reject a game as a whole instead of just criticizing only its flaws. I criticized the flaws in RE6, but as a whole game I find it pretty entertaining and worth the 65 bucks I paid for. There's such few series that I can actually sit down, follow it and play it enjoyably. RE6 is one of them, even with its dramatic change, it's still one of the best games out there IMO. Whether you want to reject it's horror label or whatever, it's still a good game.

Comment

Working...
            X