• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post

Next please...hahaha.. Floyd's fanboys = hypocrite
    You see, they both do it, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      you heard 'em!
      Lol that's gonna be a famous quote for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        Really?

Just like Floyd talked about Manny while promoting his scrap with Ortiz, and doing the same while promoting his fight with a "passed it" Cotto?

Face it dude your boy's reluctance has been prevalent throughout. This is the biggest money fight and he wants NO part of it.

Name me one other fighter Floyd would fight right now that would surpass revenue in PPV and open gate sales than with Pac.

You want to talk about "faking it to the masses" than what credence should the masses give this fool when Floyd himself said (while promoting his Ortiz fight mind you) "Manny, your next."

Please enlighten the masses (myself included).
        Hey Man, For The last 8 yrs, the Chump has AVOIDED....
        Any and ALL WW's that can PUNCH.........FACT!!!

Comment

Wow...talking about Mayweather/Pacquiao brings the estrogen out of some dudes. Anybody with 2 brain cells to rub together, should know that this fight STILL wont happen. Let it go.

Comment

Where tf is Floyd? Obviously, it's not Paqcuiao he's going to fight next. Well, then, who is it? You're not telling me he's on a long vacation again. Didn't he promise to fight five more fights? He's got one and a half year left before retiring. Even if he decides to fight Paq, albeit miraculously, it will take another 9 months to see it materialized. This guy has lots of free time in his hands. He might as well retire.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
              I agree with Ellerbe,also i want to see official HBO PPV numbers of Pacfrauds last 4 fights not Bob Arums inflated numbers that the Pac groupie`s take as gospel.If Arum feels Pacfraud deserves 50% how come he keeps giving out PPV numbers that is`nt even verified by HBO?
              Who cares about the numbers? WE all know this is the biggest fight out there. 55% is still bigger then 80% vs anyone else. So what's the problem? Let me tell you it's the fact that Mayweather and his peeps keep making excuses for not taking the fight. suckers like you for what ever reason don't see the smoke and mirrors. We all know they were both heading towards a clash. We all know that BOB A was the won stalling on Pac's side. We are also finding out that Mayweather is simply all talk when it comes to fighting Pacquiao. I'm not understanding (maybe it's a ghetto mentality) why anyone keeps thinking Mayweather is not punking out of the fight. You see excuse after excuse and still you say it's Pacquiao!

Comment

Is Floyd fighting?

I've seen his name in the news a lot this week.

Comment

I have to agree with Ellerbe here Manny is trying to hype a fight no one cares about by bringing up Mayweather name.

why does Manny need to piggy back off mayweather name talk all that **** after December 8th

Comment

Mayweather's last fight... 1.5M (confirmed by HBO)
                    Pacquiao's last fight... 0.9M (confirmed by Arum, most likely around 700K)

Let's pretend that Arum is telling the truth, which he is not, 1.5M+0.9M=2.4M. 1.5M/2.4M=62.5%

If Mayweather accepts anything less than 62.5%, he loses me as a fan.

/troll

Comment

Originally posted by hatershate View Post
                      Mayweather's last fight... 1.5M (confirmed by HBO)
                      Pacquiao's last fight... 0.9M (confirmed by Arum, most likely around 700K)

Let's pretend that Arum is telling the truth, which he is not, 1.5M+0.9M=2.4M. 1.5M/2.4M=62.5%

If Mayweather accepts anything less than 62.5%, he loses me as a fan.

/troll
                      The fact that his personal finances mean so much to you is just sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X