Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 3 finalists to face JMM in July are Brandon Rios, Zab Judah and Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    As much as I want to see Rios get a beat down I think Judah Marquez would be the most interesting to watch.
    How so?

What will you get from seeing Judah-Marquez that you haven't already seen during:

Judah-Tszyu
    Judah-Khan
    Juhda-Mayweather
    Judah-Clottey
    Judah-Cotto

Comment

If that's true... then it's Morales.
      Marquez doesn't want Rios and Judah evidently doesn't like the money offered... or asking too much... one of the two.
      Maybe Judah... I'm going for Judah

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Anyone but Morales and I'm happy.

I'd prefer literally anyone other than Morales.
        I agree. Morales is one of my favorites all time, but I prefer Judah and rios to fight JMM.

Comment

and the lottery winner isssss.......

revird ixat

boxing fans = who the F@$&/$.$;CK is that?

Comment

Arum had Rios picked before the Abril fight. The fix was on so it wouldn't ruin jmm vs Rios on July 14 at Cowboy Stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Zab Judah would be the best fight??? But you wouldn't mind El Terrible?????

What kind of crack are you smoking?

We know what happens to Zab when he hits the big stage.

I don't even know why I'm explaining this; especially after the Khan fight, I thought Zab would retire.

Oh wait, he beat Paris so "Zab's back" lol

The nerve of SaintDJT.
              I can't give my fu_king opinion without being lambasted? At least we're in the forums, God knows what you wouldv'e done to me if we were discussing this at the kwike mart.....

Comment

Originally posted by SaintDJT View Post
                I can't give my fu_king opinion without being lambasted? At least we're in the forums, God knows what you wouldv'e done to me if we were discussing this at the kwike mart.....
                You bring out the beast in me lol

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  I thought Judah was out of the equation and Morales was done with boxing?

I'd like to see every one of these fights for simple reasons:

Judah - If he shows up to fight could be very intriguing and entertaining fight.

Rios - So he could get embarrassed again and JMM can take him out. That way it's another Top Rank fighter ruined/exposed.

Morales - If he can get motivated and back in shape this could be an all out Mexican war and a classic if both man show up to fight even tho they are way past their prime. But you know, better now than never.
                  Kathy Duva persuaded him to take it. The money is not high as he wants but in these times...

Comment

Boxing fans like to flip flop a lot. One moment Judah goes from "he needs to go away" "why does he get soooo many chances?" after getting his ass handed to him several times. Now he's the most interesting one to fight Marquez. WTF?!?! Seriously?!?!

Comment

JMM beats all 3 of them. Rios is a bull and is a dangerous opponent but lacks the experience and JMM is one of the best combination punchers to ever do it. He would school Rios. Morales may have something left, but JMM looked extraordinary the night he got robbed. And Judah just needs to stop.

Comment

Working...
                      X