Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ann Wolfe: "James Kirkland could fight again in 3 weeks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting comments and I can't wait to see who he fights next but he shouldn't fight so soon unless its just some can to stay busy. They don't want him to end up over trained then getting ko'd again because of his weakened state.

Comment

Kirkland did not lose to Ishida. James gave his "0" as a gift to the Japanese people who were victims of the Tsunami. You guys forget so easy.

Comment

Ann Wolfe is a ****in beast and says what she wants cause she ALWAYS backed it up...Kirkland was a damn fool to ever leave her

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          Kirkland did not lose to Ishida. James gave his "0" as a gift to the Japanese people who were victims of the Tsunami. You guys forget so easy.
          : lol....

Comment

i dont get the slavery part.Blacks back then were forced to work and work
            for nothing.Kirkland is not forced to work and is getting something out of
            this.Muthafcker getting paid good to work hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              Ann Wolfe is a ****in beast and says what she wants cause she ALWAYS backed it up...Kirkland was a damn fool to ever leave her
              But that's what makes their story great. Sometimes people need humility to be great. Kirkland's 1st round KO loss could be the best thing that ever happened to him. Same thing happened to Khan. Humility is a good thing.

And just to add, this is why I like Kirkland. Just the way he got back up after Angulo put him down, and gave it his best, I love that shit man. A little more time to get better defensively, and he'll be a threat to ANYBODY.
              Last edited by Mayabang; 11-07-2011, 07:18 PM.

Comment

bump...............

Comment

Working...
                X